phase four; speculation.

Descendants of the Sun II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone’s been competing for becoming a member of Alpha Team. However, they don’t have the faintest idea that Alpha Team is merely consisted of a bunch of gossip men.

Myeong Joo is simply bored – nobody visits her clinic at this moment in time, not even Dae Young who seems to occupy himself with his textbook-length report. Ever since her father approved of her relationship with SM Seo, she rarely shows up in her father’s office these days, meaning no conflict to be argued about.

“If anyone interests in finding out who actually missed you, I’m taking the parcels to the cafeteria. Over.” Notifies her walkie-talkie.

She stands in awe as she gets to the cafeteria, is everyone incurious about the parcels nowadays? She still remembers how Dae Young and Shi Jin-sunbae dashed off to pick up their packages back in Urk, but now, they’re nowhere to be found.

Well, let’s just be positive and assume she’s the first one to arrive. To her advantage, she can figure out whether the dumb and dumber are still in contact with the two flight attendants or not.

“Here, you got one.” The recipient hands over an envelope to her. She casts an eye over the sender’s name and can’t hide her surprise after seeing it.

To Yoon Myeong Joo, from Min Yoon Gi-oppa.

Okay, I better put this letter out of sight before Dae Young finds it. No – before anyone finds it! Calm down, Myeong Joo. Act natural as though nothing’s happened.

“Does Alpha Team get one? I’ll hand it to them.”

“Here you go, Ma’am.”

Meanwhile, the three members of Alpha Team have just come back from giving lessons to the new recruitments of the Special Forces.

“I wonder what would happen to the future Special Forces when we retire. They can’t even shoot accurately, for Pete’s sake!” Complains Sgt. Choi aka Snoopy.

Knock knock knock

Before the three men even give the guest permission to enter the room, Myeong Joo has already throw the door wide, revealing Sgt. Im aka Piccolo who’s still in the middle of changing his all drenched clothes.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you were changing!” Exclaims Myeong Joo, turning her face to her feet to fight shy of facing the shirtless man directly. “Since you guys were off on instructing the trainees, I was thinking of dropping it off here.”

As soon as SSgt Gong aka Harry Potter catches sight of Myeong Joo appearing to be troubled just when she bears the heavy-looking box, he takes of the box from her hands straight off. “Let me carry this instead.”

“Thanks,” She smiles contently. “I’ll be going then.”

If truth be told, Myeong Joo has suspiciously noticed almost everyone in the military barracks behaves kindly toward her in these times. For instance, they seem not to allow her carrying a heavy load for quite too long, less than her actual limits and show sign of being obedient as well. Well, it’s not like she’s making a fuss over it – she actually benefits from it.

Behind her back, Alpha Team begins to tell tales about her.

“Ah, I see! You still have crush on Lieutenant Yoon!” Piccolo teases his colleague, elbowing Harry Potter whom only lent a hand to carry the box previously. That’s how imaginative soldiers are really. “Too bad she’s taken.”

“You’re making a big thing of me doing her a good turn,” Harry Potter suddenly speaks under his breath. “I’ve heard from someone whom also heard from someone that… Lieutenant Yoon is pregnant with Sergeant Major Seo’s child.”

“Holy !”

“You gotta be kidding, right?!”

“None of you two have actually heard of it if? Seriously, which rock do you live under?”

“The only thing I know, General Yoon has just given his blessing to Sergeant Major Seo.” Sgt. Choi aka Snoopy who usually keeps himself away from blabbering finally opens his mouth.

“That’s it! If Lieutenant Yoon weren’t pregnant, why would h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter