Chapter 3

It's My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

This office is really my happiness out of me.. Is there no other person beside me, it's like dealing with tons of projects is not enough, they give me another task to train and guide the new hire.. We have a training department in the Company for a reason, why does it has to be me.. 

Well, I hate to be a complainer but all I can do is complain lately.. I really hate this new me, but I just can't help it.. However, here I am standing in front of the training room of 5 new hires, 3 males and 2 females to be exact.. 

It's not really hard for me to be a trainer, since I used to be an assistant lecturer at college.. I know all the drills and everything, but I just wish one day has 48 hours so I can finish all my tasks..

"Hallo everyone, my name is Kim Taeyeon, I'm a manager here and I've been working at the Company for a decade, so I ensure you that this is a very good place to work as long as we know our rights and do our obligations" I said, exactly the opposite what I just though.. Well, telling a white lie at the right time is necessary once in a while, since I need to encourage them to work here and boost their energy and confidence.. Well, we indeed lacked of competent employee, that's why I need to train them well..

"Let's introduce yourself and give a brief information about you" I said.. So they all start with the introduction and so on.. "We now have Jessica, Yuri, Tyler, Minho and Kai as the new addition in the Family, welcome everyone and hope you can enjoy working here" I wrap the training, so I can finish my other task.. 

But looks who is here, the Devil that wears Prada.. My boss just walk in, the handsome and confidence Mr David Kim, as I recalled he said that on my introduction when I was the new hire.. "Is the training done Taeyeon? David said.. "Yes sir, I just dismissed the class and ready to get back to work" I said.. 

"I'm certainly on time, let's head out everyone for your welcome party, it's on me and I don't accept no as an answer" he flashes his smile and gesture everyone to follow him.. "Mr Kim, I think I have to skip the party, since I still have work to be done" I said.. "I don't accept no as an answer, and it's actually giving you more reason to come, you should energize yourself first and get back to work afterwards" while flashing his smile again and walk away.. Gosh, this guy is really getting to my nerve, he is indeed handsome and has a charming smile.. I myself fall for his charm as a new hire, but like I said he is a Devil that wears Prada, a pain in the once you work with him.. 

"And Taeyeon, I need the report on my desk before lunch time tomorrow".. "And good work on the training, I know I can always count on you" he said and walked away.. Told you he is a Devil!!!!

The party take place at the Mall across our office, they have a restaurant with live music called Vale.. At least I love the restaurant, they also serve Beef Steak with Cheese Sauce, one of my favorite dish.. So I guess it's not that bad.. "Beef Steak with Cheese Sauce and Jasmine Tea, anything else?" the waiter asked.. "What do you want to order Jessica?" since only the two of us that have not order.. "I don't know, can you help?" she said while smiling brightly.. She indeed has a bright smile that unknowingly make me smile too.. She reminds me of someone, someone that is not here..<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter