Chapter 10

It's My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

Flashback - 1.5 years ago

We all woke up at six o'clock in the morning and refresh ourself to meet each other at the hotel restaurant for breakfast. They serve continental breakfast that included the buffet of bunch of varieties, such as bread and rolls, fresh baked pastries, prosciutto, smoked salmon, eggs, sausages, bacon, fresh fruits and veggies, muesli, Japanese porridge, onsen eggs, soba, tea, coffee, fresh juices, smoothies and many more. The egg benedict is to die for and its actually win the best egg dish of the year. Fany is so excited, since it's been sometimes since she eat a full English breakfast, and told ya she is the new best bud of Soo, since they already wandering together in the restaurant for their third round, those pig friends of mine.

After we eat, we directly set our foot to the nearest train station. The journey will take more less 45 minutes, that is why we determine to get our self a seat at the Maihama Station. The theme park will open soon and we don't want to waste our time, so here we are at 9.00 AM sharp in front of the Disneyland gate. The crowd is no joke, even when today is weekday. We quickly snap a picture in front of the big Disneyland gate and Disneyland passport on the wall that we find as soon we step out from the train. We already bought our ticket online, that's why we do not need to queue again and goes straight to main gate. 

Once we are inside, it feels so magical, it feels that we all being transported back to our childhood along with the kids mentality. We giggling seeing every little thing that surround us. Since its November, we get to feel both Halloween (October) and Christmas (December) themes, we got to see tombs on our left and the giant Christmas Tree on our right. What a contrast, but it's the best time to visit the theme park after all. We quickly pose in front of the Main Street with the iconic Disney Castle as our background. Since the theme park is crowded, me and Fany unconciously intertwined our hand to make sure that we do not lose each other. When we both realized it, we just look at each other with a soft gaze, smile and keep on walking to our first destination, the  Space Mountain. But once we arrive there, the queue was crazy, so we decided to get the fast track pass, that will be ready in 45 minutes. So we decide to go the the Stitch Encounter that luckily is just about to start. It's an interactive theater based show between the audience with the real time animation Stitch that escaping from his planet to earth. We had a good laugh with Stitch and once we are out, we directly went to back to the Space Mountain. We enter the queue using the fast track pass and now ready to ride on the space themed indoor roller coaster. Since Soo and Sunny are adrenaline junkies, they asked the staff for the first row seat and drag us to seat behind them in the second row. I never really scare of height and darkness, so will see. I look at my left and see Fany putting her belonging on the floor, before we secure the safely lock. She smiles at me and said "This is excited Baby". I smirked and said "Wait till we are done, and we'll see whether your opinion change or not". "Is that a challenge Kim Taeyeon?" she said with a smudge face and said "Bring it on".. She taps Soo and Sunny shoulder and somehow we are all suddenly fall in her trap, the bet. The camera in the ride will take our picture, and whoever face that shows fear will have to treat the whole group for lunch. The ride was crazy, the cold wind gush past through us due to the speed of the so called space ship, with the sci-fi effects full of stars and planets surrounded us when the space ship twirl us up and down. The ride only last few minutes and done in a speed of light, which is to fast for our liking, but we crazily run to the counter to see the result of the picture. Me, Fany and Sunny are laughing our of in the picture, while Soo face is very stiff while grabbing the handle of the space ship tightly, and looks like we got our winner. Soo is totally baffled by the result and reasoned out that the look on her is not because of her fear of the ride, but cause of her fear of losing her meal allowance. Looks like her biggest fear come true in a speed of a light. "A thought is a wish, and your wish is being granted my friend" I said. We all run outside, leaving frustrated Soo and go to the Star Tours and Grand Circuit Raceway. We ended our adventure in Tomorrowland by heading to the restaurant for our lunch. Soo keep on complaining, stating that we should get a rematch, which we ignore for sure. After lunch, we all along with Grumpy Soo agree to enter one of the shops to slow down our pace and reenergize. Iam looking at the Disney edition of Nanoblocks, I'm not a shopper in general, but I can never stand cute stuff and toys, you'll see a new side of me, an unstoppable greedy child. I take the Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Stitch Nanoblocks and put it in my basket, I take bunch of cute keychain and pen for gifts, go straight way to the sweets part and take the jelly and chocolate fill cookie with no hesitance. I look at Fany that is looking at a cute Minnie headband, but she put it down again. I look around me and just realize everyone, especially the locals are wearing matching outfits, whether it is family, friends and couple. A bright idea suddenly came up and I tell the other to buy a group shirt. I choose Mickey, Fany chooses Minnie, Soo chooses Donald and Sunny chooses Daisy. Afterwards, I go back and took the headband that Fany look at earlier and also take the Mickey headband for myself and another matching soft doll keychain for me and Fany.

After we pay, we change our clothes and I handed the headband and keychain to Fany. Fany is surprise and ask "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter