Chapter 4

It's My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

Flashback - 3 years ago

Two weeks after Fany broke up with Nick, she called me.. She said she and her mom is coming to Seoul for shopping.. The province is 6 hours from Seoul and she'll be staying here for about 3 days.. She asked me to accompany her to shopping with her Mom.. "Please come with me and Mom, we've talked for like ages, but we rarely meet since we both live at different city" she said with aegyo.. I do not know why, but that aegyo will always melted my defenses, like cheese put in the microwave.. She certainly know my weaknesses that little brat.. "Okay, you spoiled girl, just inform me when you already in Seoul, let's meet up at Vale" I said.. "I really like the food and music there and I wanna share it with my best friend, aren't you lucky" I said.. She chuckled and sarcasly showed her gratefulness that make me laughed hard.. 

I've met her Mom before at high school, so I think it's okay to go together now, it's only shopping anyway.. Let's dress to impress, what clothes should I wear, and the shoes.. I laugh, since I know I do not have many choice, knowing myself, but a woman still will be a woman.. 

I take my time, since it's still early, she won't arrive in Seoul till one o'clock and it's still nine in the morning.. I choose my favorite polo shirt and skinny blue jeans, I guess this will do.. I like to look casual but nice, and I think it's just appropriate to wear it with my white sneaker.. Perfect, all I have to do now is shower and go to Vale..

Fany and her Mom already arrived at Vale, when I reached there.. I look for her, and there she is smiling brightly while waving her hand at me.. I smile back and walking to her table, we hug and kiss on the cheek.. It seems like we just realized, it's been sometimes since we see each other face to face, that we can stop smiling at each other.. She introduced me to her Mom again, and fortunately her Mom still remember me.. Her Mom talk a lot and question bout my life, where do I work, where do I live and etc.. It feels like I've been interrogated, but it seems like I'm qualified to be her daughter friend.. The conversation is warm and easy.. We laugh a lot while eating and listening to the music.. 

Until, suddenly a guy come to our table.. Fany's Mom welcomed him and introduce him to me as a friend of the family.. "Hallo, my name is Ray, nice to meet you" he said.. "I'm Taeyeon, nice to meet you too Ray" I said with a smile.. But I can't help but to think something is a bit weird with all the arrangement.. I look at Fany and she just smile at me.. The sudden meeting with me and this Ray guy that I know being introduced to her by her family, it's definitely weird.. 

Ray is a polite man, he is a talker, the look is just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter