WTF Jackson

Fly

"Jackson Waaaang!" Mark suddenly shouted, almost scaring me.

"Yaaaaa!" Jackson shouted, after Mark jumped on him.

Both of them fell on the ground and they rolled around in the grass, laughing like crazy.

I was feeling like I third wheel.

"Okay, okay, Jinyoung! I've thought that we could go to the cinema to watch a film, and after that we could eat something, because this evening I have to leave for Thailand!" Jackson said, getting up, followed soon by Mark.

"Uhm okay, why not."

"The cinema and the airport are both near Mark's house, so when I come in Korea I always stay at his place." Jackson said, starting to laugh slightly.

But it don't make me laugh at all. Anyway I couldn't show that, so I made a little fake smile.


Arrived at the cinema, we decided to watch Hardcore Henry, we were in the queue for the tickets.

At a certain point I felt someone touching my shoulder, I turned around and I saw two girls. Everything was quite normal before they started to talk to me...

Because they were...

JAPANESE.

I panicked. It seemed like they asked something about the tickets' price and if there was some sort of discount for them. I didn't want to embarrass myself like the other time, so I took Mark's arm and pulled him next to me, whispering: "please, they're Japanese and I don't understand what they want."

He quickly smiled at me, then he turned his gaze to the two girls and he started to talk with them.

I breathed a sigh of relief, I moved my hand away from his arm and I turned to Jackson.

"Mark is very good at speaking Japanese... Tell me the truth, he's Japanese, isn't he?"

"Noo Mark was made in the US, then he came here in Korea, anyway, if he wants to, he can speak all the languages that there are in the world!"

"Made in the US?? All the languages that there are in the world??" I asked, quite shocked after those words.

"Uhm, I meant that he was born there, and that he's very fast at learning new languages!"

What a strange way to talk, Jackson...

I looked at him with a not-very-convinced glance, but I decided to let it go... 

Shortly after Mark reached us and we went to watch the film.


In my opinion the film was too violent... I had also... I involuntarily clung on Mark during the most violent scenes.

Ahh who knows what did he think about me! Scared by a film... Jinyoung, it was just a film!  

"I'm going to rinse my face." I said, getting up from my seat at the table where we were sitting, waiting for our dinner.

"I'm going, too!" Jackson offered, surprising me for the nth time today.

I understand why Mark likes him... You never get boring with Jackson around.

I have just wet my face, when Jackson spoke:

"When are you going to confess?"

I gasped and I almost suffocated with the water that entered in my nose.

I brought my not-at-all-quiet gaze towards him:

"W-what are you saying?"

"Come on, you don't have to hide from me! I know that you like Mark!"

I-I like Mark? Since when? 

For some strange reason I blushed at Jackson's words, and it didn't passed unnoticed from him.

"Aha! I knew it!" He said, pointing his finger against my face, to underline my blush.

I thought about it for a moment. I reminded my thoughts when I saw him for the first time, the fuzzy feeling in my stomach and to end... Maybe I was jelous of Jackson. Because he knew Mark since a long time, because their friendship was so strong.

Yes. I'm in love with Mark.

"H-how did you know?"

"Actually I didn't know, but now I do! You've just admitted it!!"

"B-but have you suspected?"

"Actually I asked you because..." He hesitated, it seemed like he didn't know whether to say it or not. This just made me more curious.

"Because...?"

He leaned closer to my face, nose pressed against my ear, and whispered:

"He likes you, too."

He moved away and looked in my eyes. "I just wanted to know if you felt the same, since he was afraid to ask you."

My pupils dilated in an exaggerated way. "He asked you to ask me this??"

"No, after saying something like 'Jinyoung make my heart beat' he prayed me to keep my mouth close. Like if Jackson Wang could do that!" And he started laughing slightly.

*"He's making beat the heart that I didn't know I had."*

It happened again. What do this sentences mean? Why they keep popping in my head? When did I hear them?

"U-uhm and what should I do?"

"Confess."

"What??"

"You like him, and thanks to me you know he likes you, too. Why not?"

I stayed silent... He was right, but everything happened so suddenly! I had just realized my feelings for Mark, I needed time to process it...

"I'll give you my phone number, text me if you need help. I know Mark very well, I'll be able to give you advices."

I nodded and I gave him my mobile, after some seconds he gave it back to me:

'Wild & y Wang'

I looked at him with a frown, then I changed it in:

'Jackson' 

I realized that I didn't have Mark's number...

"J-Jackson... Could you give me Mark's number?"

"If you want it that much, ask him." After saying that he turned around and started walking towards our table.

I sighed and pouted.


"Bye Jackson! Come back to Korea soon!" Mark said, pulling away from Jackson's hug.

We were in the airport, and Jackson's plane would have departure after a few minutes.

"Come here." Jackson captured me in to a hug, but it didn't last long, it was definitely shorter than his and Mark's one.

"See you" He winked at me and turned around, disappearing into the crowd.

This night I have to think about it properly, in my comfy bed I'll think properly about my feelings toward Mark.

"Jinyoung, I don't know if you've noticed, but it started to rain, I think it's better if you hurry to go home. It's quite far from here, you know."

I looked out of a window... He was right.

We exited the airport and I said, gesticulating ridiculously:

"So... I'll go, bye"

"Bye" He made a little smile.

I didn't even have the time to turn around that a lightning, followed by a very loud thunder, brightened the dark road. As if it wasn't enough, it started to rain even harder.

I felt someone grabbing my hand and dragging me under a shop's roof.

"I think it would be better if you sleep from me. I can't risk to see you in coma because of a bad cold. If we walk from here we'll always have the roof protecting us." It was Mark.

"N-no, it's okay, I'll be careful."

"No way, you don't know how bad I felt when, after a week, you didn't wake up. Then this extended to a month, I don't want to feel that again."

*"It's already a week that he's in these conditions."*  

This voice wasn't Mark's... It was way more firmly. Could it be...? The sentences that popped in my head, could it be that I heard them when I was in coma? 

My thoughts were cut off by Mark, who tugged my shirt sleeve.

"B-but Mark... I don't want to disturb."

"You won't disturb anyone." The tone of his voice changed... It was... Colder.

"I think that your mother needs rest, maybe she won't like my presence."

"There aren't any mother or little sister, I lied."


Okay this chapter was longer than usual, I hope you liked it ;;

In the next chapter you'll find out Mark's secret! Stay tuned  ~

Try to guess Mark's secret! If you guess before I'll post next chapter I'll give you cookies e.e