Gonna help you

Fly

After that time, Mark didn't return to visit me at the hospital. Anyway it's not that I cared...

I've returned home for three days already, my boss knew that I was feeling better and he said that he could give me at maximum two weeks to rest before return to work.

But I didn't want to return.

It annoys me to admit, but Mark was right: I... I was scared of flying again. That day I would surely die if it wasn't for him. And now that I'm thinking about it, has Mark got hurt, too? What were his shouts for? He seemed to be OK the last time I saw him...

"Hey Jinyoung."

I jumped up from my bed, where I was lying on just few seconds ago.

"M-Mark?! What are you doing at my place? How did you know where I live?"

"Calm down!! I've spoken to your parents when you were in coma and they've brought me here a few times."

"Who let you in?"

"Y-your parents, w-why?"

"My parents left to Busan this morning! They aren't at home!"

"Oh..." At that point he lowered his gaze.

I didn't really know if I wanted to know how he entered, anyway my attention shifts on his right hand, which was banded.

* "I need to fix my hand as soon as possible!" *

That sentence popped in my head like I've heard it a lot of time ago and I've forgotten it. But I wasn't able to say where I've heard it. I just knew that the voice which said that sentence was Mark's.

"What happened to your hand?" 

He repositioned his gaze on me and hid his hand behind his back.

"N-nothing."

"I don't care anyway." I felt stupid right after I said that sentence, it was me who asked about his hand, of course I cared!

"Uhm... Jinyoung, I've heard that you have two free weeks before returning to work... Do you think you can do it?"

I sighed and this time it was me who lowered his gaze.

"No."

"I'm going to help you then."

"W-what?"

"Come on!!" And he grabbed my wrist, dragging me away.

"At least let me wear my shoes! I can't go around wearing only my socks!"

"Okay but hurry up! I'm not going to give you more than ten seconds!"


I don't know how or why, but I was walking with Mark around the roads of my town.

"Do you live nearby?" I dared to ask.

"I live in this town, but my home is quite far from yours." He replied, turning around to watch me, smiling and still holding my wrist.

His hold was light and sweet, it wasn't rough at all and it didn't hurt me, it was just... It caused an annoying fuzzy feeling in my stomach. Like little butterflies flying inside me.

Once again I noticed his banded hand, probably it was for this that he was shouting because of the pain during the plane crash. Anyway I hadn't any idea of how he could got injured, but I decided to not ask again because I didn't want to be annoying.

"Jinyoung, do you remember Jackson?"

"Yes." Unfortunately.

"Would you like to see him? In this moment he's at Seoul, too and I'd like to see him."

"I don't understand why you're bringing me with you."

"Because we're friends, and I'd like you two to being friends, too."

I didn't reply, I didn't want to see Jackson, but this thought didn't make any sense. I have never spoken to this guy, but I already didn't like him.

"In this moment he's probably at my place, if you don't want to walk up to there I can call him at tell him to come here." Mark continued, stopping to walk and letting go his hold on my wrist.

"Uh no, it's okay. A walk will do well."

"OK then, let's go!" He smiled to me and he turned around, starting to walk again.

Grab my wrist, grab my ing wrist Mark!

Unfortunately he didn't... But wait, what the hell is wrong with you, Park Jinyoung? Why are you having this kinds of desires?

Suddenly Mark's phone rang.

"Yea, Jack?"

"Yes, I'm bringing Jinyoung with me."

" you're right, I'm an idiot."

"Uhh fine, see you there."

He hung up and turned towards me.

"Jinyoung... I forgot that at my place there are my mom - who's ill - and my little sister, I think it's better if we meet Jackson in a nearby park."

"Oh- yea, no problem." I've forgotten, too.


Thank you 50 subscribers!! *---* And also thank you people who has commented, keep commenting please ^^ because you keep me motivate!

It has nothing to do with the story, but yesterday I went to B.A.P's concert!! Now I feel kind of empty, I don't know anymore, I just want to cry T^T

Yongguk's voice was so powerful! 

Daehyun's voice was heaven!

Zelo's dance was amazing!

Jongup's Italian was surprising! They all talked in Italian and I was kind of OMGGGGGG MY FEELS

Himchan, my bias, looked wonderful!!

And Youngjae was so playful with fans! I loved it T^T

Hope I didn't bored you, I just wanted to share this with you ^^ 

In the next chapter I'm going to reveal more things about Mark because, you know, Jackson has a big and loud mouth xD

*my note is becoming longer than the chapter lol I'm gone*