Chapter 2

~I Will Show You~

Annyeong Yeorobun.. Long time not see~

As you see, this chapter image is the OTP picture from Mamonde CF.. YAAAAAYYYY!!! Yes, they've starring the cf since last week, it's truly amazed me!! For the first time ever they're together in one frame, Such an adorable and cute couple. Kekeke

Okay, stop the speak and enjoy the chapter..... 


 
The sound of high heel's step can be heard from the corner of the class at Seoul University. At first, all people who are chit-chatting along the hallway busy with their ownself till the view of unexpected lady whose arrogant yet breathtaking beautiful face gain their all attention. Only the gasp and awing out from their mouth, even the boys seem forget how to blinking and taking breath. As It's such a refreshing and fortunate time for them as they're mesmerizing GOD art that is turn out to be Park Shin Hye, the girl who always wears sun glasses and weird style of fashion to campus. But, it looks like there's no one notice it yet.
 
"Annyeong se-young eonnie~"  shin hye greet the girl who is sitting alone by herself at the front as she get in to the class.
 
The owner of name turning to her side as someone sit and greeting her. The moment she look at the lady, she can't remember if she ever know that beautiful lady, yet she already call her name. Even her expression also look puzzled and her eyebrow lift up making some wrinkle visible on her forehead. 
 
"Have you studied for quiz today?? Ah right... For someone who always gets high score like you, you must have studied right? Aisssh, because i fast aslept last night, i didn't know anything about the subject. So,let me look at your answer later on, neeh?" Shin hye keep asking even the girl beside her still not recognize whoever is she. 
 
"I know it such a bad think to ask, but since i don't know who are you, may i know how can you know me? May i know you too?  Ahh... But.. please.. please don't misunderstand me, i just never expected to have been friends with such a goddess" .
 
The question make shin hye burst laughing. The cute expression of apologetic and puzzled look of se-young make shin hye can't hold her laughter. As she expected, no one will recognize her, it makes her satisfied yet sad and frown, wondering if she looked that ugly before. 
 
"Oh?! Shinniee!!!!"  All out of sudden, se young screaming and widing her eyes. She is shock. Seriously shock as she doesn't notice if already gawk with this own. 
 
"Finally, you're recognize who i am?"  The laughter subside with her unfamiliar smirk. Yes, it's her first time ever showing her bad lady side of her.
 
Still not really sure, se young only can nodding her head. "Your laughter and the color of your aura is truly the only shin hye. But.... your style is nothing compare to her weird one" 
 
"Mwo?! Are you just telling me that I looked ugly before? Aissh.. chamna.. are you really the kind and soft hearted  se young eonnie that i know?" 
 
"Eeh?? No.. no.. no.. please don't misunderstand me.. i just.. just.. shock with your sudden change.. you're really look like another person. But, the beautiful  aura of yours still lingering around you. So, that's why i confuse with you"
 
Shin hye smile at her honest confess, yes... She also acknowledge it, she admit if her style for all time before is and weird. But, it's not like she want to do it. She has her own reason, the reason that only knew by her family.
 
"Should i thanking you instead nagging on your complement?"  Shin hye scarsasticly speak out her mind. But, the innocent doe eyes of her eyes  telling the sadness that can't been missed out by se young.
 
"I'm not lying shinnie.. it's true, you have beautiful aura surrounding your body yet the sadness is visible in my eyes.. What hapenned? I'm sure it also the reason of your changing.. right?"  Se young give her warm and nice smile facing the troubled lady
 
"As expected, i can never hide something from you eonnie"  tears start pooling in her eyes. So she struggling to hold it back try to fight with her inner side for not letting her walls down at this such a moment as she just start to moving on.
 
"Okay than, let's talking about it later after we get our quiz.. the killer man of our lecturer is here"  se young allert when all students suddenly quite as the old man entering the class.
 
 
"So, what's the reason of your changing?"  Se young ask as she sit at the corner of the coffee shop with the girl who is busy playing with her phone. Just like always, they just take their break time at the cafe that not so far from their campus which there's not so many people there. But, as for today, the cafe seems full with the people moreover the guy who are crazily staring at the girl that not mind with their lust eyes that look like want to eat her alive.
 
"There's nothing special, just bored with my old style.. Need some new and fresh image".
 
The reason that said by shin hye is not so logic for se young. It's not so shin hye style for wondering about fashion especially her image in other eyes. She also smell something fishy by looking at her changing attitude from the sweet girl to the ignorant lady. No more sweet and cute smile, no more bursting laughter, no more kind and polite gesture from her, and no more shy and bubbly giggle from her. And it such a sad and meaningless beauty if she keep herself turning into other person at the time she change her look more goddess one. 
 
"Looking at your moody face, i think it's not the perfect time to ask you about this sensitive matter. So, i'll do it later after you get back your sense... and remember, you owe me about this all whole stories... arasseo?"
 
"But, eonnie i'm seri-"
 
"Husstt.. i know, i know.. but for now, just eat"  se young put the vanilla creamy sponge in front of shin hye. She knows, absolutely knows, if shin hye being in her moody and gloomy state, the taste of vanilla cakes and ice americano is the perfect bidder that almost quickly drowning her upset mind.
 
And so does this time, the moment she scope the cakes that immediately melting in , bring the sweet smile lifting up on her lips. She softly thanking se young who also smiling back at her. She feel relief for having such a considerate and understanding best friend who will always on her side at every moment. Moreover at this kind of situation, when she try to hide her own feeling to bring up the wall between her breaking down self and the anger side of hers.
 
But, the smile can't lingering on her face in a long time as she catch the figure that coming toward the cafe like searching someone. The frowning and worried face of him is obviously visible that almost can seen from afar. And the memory of her changing herself, return back in her mind.
 
 
Flashback
 
The moment she went home, all people already waited her in the living room. As they heard about her absent at the orphanage event, her parents and brother became worried and wondering her all being. She also couldn't be reached as she turned off her phone without telling anyone where she go. But, it less realived when yong hwa told them where her being and asked them not to much worried about her condition as he would always being at her side. He also asked permission to take her around as she felt a little bit off for today and of course it just a lie as he just calming her down in the school. 
 
Eventhough they knew yong hwa will take good care of her, as the mother of the girl, shin hye's eomma still couldn't stop worrying her and she cried as she had a feeling that shin hye didn't  on good condition, you know, mother's instinct. 
 
"Shin baby.. you okay? Where have you been? Why don't you tell me if you're not in good condition? Don't you know, that i'm so worried about you??" Eomma hurriedly hugged her when she walked in to the room.
 
"Mianhae eomma"  shin hye hardly tried not to let the tears flowing down from her swollen eyes. Yes, she knows, absolutely knows if her parents will be worried about her. But, she couldn't let them involved with her problem, moreover about sungjae that they always love and like as her close person. 
 
"Cha..cha..cha.. stop with the mellow and cried moment. Let's have dinner now.. i'm sure our little baby  is hungry now.. Ne shin hye-ah?"  Appa broke the intense moment and tapped shin hye's head tried to telling her that everything will be alright.
 
"Yes, it's a good idea appa.. My belly already sounds like having rock and roll concert now.. hehehee"  shin won also helped the atmospher became lighter with the laughter and of course shin hye just could thank them as they wanted to understand her. 
 
 
After had their late dinner, shin hye returned back to her room. She sighed hopelessly as the first thing she saw in her room is the photos of her big laughter with sung jae who did funny face beside her when they had their summer date at water park last month. The tears slowly dropped down from her eyes without her notice, If not because of her brother that suddenly knocked the door, she must going broke down ever again.
 
"Can't we have talk shinnie?" 
 
Shin hye just nodded at her brother's question. She sat at the edge of her bed as her brother sat at the chair of her study desk that only beside her bed. They kept the silent filled the room, no one dare to break the awkwardness. Shin hye just mindlessly stared at the floor while the brother stared back to his only one little sister. He did aware of  her sadness, that's why he hesitated to ask her, afraid if it would make her break down again.
 
"Don't you owe me something? Do you have something to tell me?"  He asked her after couldn't take the silent even more.
 
Finally shin hye lifted up her head, she also a bit shocked when her eyes met shi won's worried gaze. She knew that she already caught by her  brother the moment yong hwa found her. Yes, who else had told about her condition to her brother if not yonghwa. Their bond like real brother sometimes makes shinhye jealous, it felt like his dongsaeng is yong hwa not her, it just because they always sharing everything even he sincerely asked yong hwa to take good care of her whenever he is not around. He also proudly talked about yong hwa's achievement on his music career to his other friends, or colleagues. So the information of her condition also couldn't miss out slipped out from his mouth to shi won. 
 
"Uhmm.. i just.. i.. you know... i just" shin hye hesitatedly open . Doubt slowly ate her up. She still hardly handle her inner fight, wondering wether to told it to her brother or let it slide out without make her family know the truth. 
 
But, the worrying gaze from her brother and the way her brother caressed her hair, made her calmed down. The soothing voice that came out from his mouth also made shin hye felt save and warm at the same time.
 
"It's okay. If you're not ready to tell me, it's okay shinnie.. but, i just want you to remember, you've me, eomma and appa also yonghwa. You're not alone, we'll always by your side no matter what.. okay" 
 
Tears slowly out from it's hiding, it's like the owner couldn't bear the sadness, frustating mind, and hopeless self anymore. So she just let herself broke down for the last time again. And only a second, she already in her brother hugged. Tightly hugged him and sobbed, burst out all of her emotion that already boiled into it's .
 
"I know, shinnie-ah.. It must be hard for you. I know.. so just let it out for this last moment.. it's okay.. It's okay.. to feel pain before you got the sweet love, all people always gone through it all. Because, there'll always be a rainbow after the rain. So, after this darkness you've to find the light, arasseo"
 
Shi won caressed shin hye's back, he also patted shin hye's head calming her down. He just sad and worried with her broke down and her burst emotion. It sound sad by only heard her cried/ sobbed in his arm. It's made nonsense for him when he found out the reason of her broke down self from yong hwa. He thought that there must be a misunderstanding between them, just like what yong hwa thought also.
 
He just couldn't believe if sungjae would done such a thing. Moreover, when he felt proud to have sungjae as her boyfriend. He is a kind, polite, hardworking and an easygoing person. Even he can't express his feeling well infront of the person he love, he is still a caring person without their knowing. Just like shin hye, they have so many similarities. But, it just shin hye is more good expressing herself and not that shy around a lot of people that opposite with sungjae who felt shy to people he just met. But, more close you to him, more you know about his good manner and gentle side of  him, make shi won doubt if sungjae cheat behind shinhye's back. 
 
But, then he couldn't confidently said that sungjae is not wrong when shin hye just told him the stories and scene she saw last morning in the cafe. Yeah, after done crying, shin hye told him the whole stories. And shi won just could suggested her not too fast made conclusion when she didn't  hear the stories from sung jae yet.
 
 
The next day
 
"Shinnie-ah, eomma & appa will go to our restaurant, we're having reunion with our old friends there. Are you coming or you just want to stay at home?"
 
Eomma asked shin hye as she woke her up at the early morning. She still worried about shin hye's condition, and want to take good care of her at home. But, as the promise already set and she couldn't let the father managed the restaurant by himself, she had to brought her there since there was no one at home cause shi won also had to attended one of his colleagues event. 
 
"I think i just want to stay at home, eomma.. Don't worry i can manage myself"  shin hye sat up at her bad and smiled assuring the parents. 
 
"Are you sure? But your face still look pale, do yo need to go to hospital?"  This time appa was worriedly asked her.
 
"I'm okay appa.. There's no need to go to the hospital. After taking enough of rest i think i'll full recharge.. I'll be fine with myself"  shin hye tried to convey them
 
But, as expected the stubborn mother didn't want to hear and insisted to bring her to restaurant. Even it's not as large as shin hye's bedroom, the room that always be the place for the family rest in the restaurant is good enough and still comfortable to be a place where shin hye can sleep. At least, the mother can manaage to take good care of her there rather than being alone at home without no one could help her if she had needed something. 
 
"Eomma, i'm okay.. i'll be fine even i'm alone. So, just having fun with yout friends. And send my regret for not coming this time"
 
"No, you can't be alone. I will not concerntrate with my work later. So, if you don't want to come along, i'll ask someone to take good care of you here. I'll call sungjae now"  eomma gave the suggest that made shin hye panicked. Yeah, the parents still had no clue about the problem between shin hye and sung jae now. And it'll bad if she knew it from sungjae.
 
"Eomma, no! Don't call him"
 
"Wae? I'm sure he willingly to take good care of you"
 
"No.. no.. i mean, since last week, he is so busy with the examination of his study in university, so it'll disturb him to coming here"
 
"Ah geurae?? So, who will going to accompany you at home?"
 
"I'll accompany her and take good care of her, eommonie, aboeji.."  all of sudden, yong hwa already at shin hye's room without no one noticed it.
 
"Oh, yong hwa-ah~"all people in the room a little bit shocked by his sudden appearance. 
 
"Ne, good morning, everyone. Sorry, i'm still on my pajamas. I am not showering yet" 
 
"No.. it's okay. But, are sure you want to take good care of shin hye? You have no schedule today? Not going to campus?" Eomma asked anticipatedly. She couldn't forced him as he is always busy managing his music career and study, but as he is the reliable person for her, she gave highly hope that he would accompany shinhye in the house.
 
"Nee eommonim, i have no schedule today. Don't worry, she' ll be alright with me" 
 
"Oh thank GOD.. Okay, then we'll get going now.. We're running late.. I trust her to you yonghwa-ah"  eomma said and grabbed all stuff that she needed to bring to the restaurant.
 
"Please call us if something happen.. thank's yong"  appa said
 
"Ndee eoomoni ahboeji, be careful on your way, and have fun"
 
And just like that, the parents went to their reunion and told yonghwa about anything that he would may need such as first aid kit, food, telphon, etc.. But, hey shinhye's eomma, it's not his first time at your house, he already well known this place like his own. A half of his life time is not a short periode. It surely weird if he couldn't know inside outside of the house, he even could walk with close eyes if he want. 
 
 
"Here, eat this.. uri-eomma specially cooked this abalone porridge for you. She's deadly want to see you the moment i said you're sick. She blabbering all the time this morning, feel regret can't see her favorite girl. You know, you're always her first priority for her. I even wonder who is the one of her child, she even didin't make my breakfast this morning.. Tchhh.. that's eomma"  
 
After the parents left, yonghwa quickly prepared the breakfast for shinhye. He took the porridge and seaweed soup out from the thermos he brought and also made a cup of citrus tea for shinhye. But, as he put it at the table beside shinhye, the girl just kept quite and never dare to made eye contact with yonghwa. So that's why he was the one who initiated the conversation by cracked a lame joke that turned out to be an awkward moment. 
 
Yonghwa cleared his throat "But, she promised that she will see you right after she finish her work. She said she also will buy you some candle scent for your relaxation later. If ever she will only going to think about you even she work today".
 
Shinhye chuckled and for a moment the smile could seen on her beautiful face.
 
"Finally, i'm just thinking i'll going to die with this awkwardness. Can you just stop being silent? It’s scarier rather than your active girl side who likes to hit me, y’know!!”
 
“Kyaaa !!!” Shin hye kicked yonghwa until he fell down from his seat “Upsss”
 
The shocked guy got up while eyed the giggled girl, he just never expected he would ever experienced being kicked by a girl moreover shinhye. The special girl in his life. Also, shin hye didn’t in her good condition, but the power is nothing can compare it.
 
“Oh my GOD, are sure if you’re sick now?”
 
“Hehehe.. You deserve that for teasing me”
 
“Well, whatever.. So, what are you going to do now?”
 
“Hmm??”
 
“You and sungjae? Do you have plan? If I’m not mistaken, you said you need to revenge, right?”
 
“Yeah.. I already made up the plan. And I’ll need you to make it happen”
 
“Mwo???!!!”
 
END of FLASHBACK
 
 
“Shinnie- I mean shinhye noona. We need to talk? Can you come with me for a minute?” Sungjae already approach shinhye’s table. Even he smiling ask shinhye to go with him, the nervous and anxious on his face is clearly seen. Yes, he seems shy looking the changing shinhye and of course it’s what she expect for.  The smirk also hardly visible on shinhye poker face.
 
“Oh, but sorry” someone already stand beside sungjae “I already have appointment with him” Shin hye stand up from her seat and lingering her arm around the man arm.
 
“You ready?” the man ask.
 
“Of course baby, let’s go!” shinhye smile and they leave all people who is shock looking at their intimate scene.
 
“Yonghwa-hyung?!” Sungjae can’t belive with what he just saw. 

 

Okay, that's all for today guys.. i hope you'll like it.. and sorry i have to cut this as the cliffhanger.. Kekeke, i just want to see what will your reaction about this, so, please leave the comment.. I love reading it, but seems not soo many people like this story hikksss T^T

Maybe i need to improve my skill even more, so you'll take interest to my story.. Stay healthy and have a nice day.. DeSky21~

And for anyone who want to watch the cf with shinhye and sungjae you can click this link guys

Cr. PSHAFC

https://youtu.be/B8s36U27Mso

https://youtu.be/b45bJk4yedc