Chapter 1

~I Will Show You~

~~The Worst Day~~~

As the spring comes, all the flowers blooming make the weather much sweet with the typically aromatic scent. and the cherry blossom leaves blown away by the wind make the scenery more romantic. Shin hye, the young lady in her 20’s wearing knee length peach dress combined with her sweet pink sling bag walking around holding a bucket of flowers and a basket of baked cookies. The smile which lingering around her pretty face make all people who see her unconsciously smiling back to her. It seems like her mood is in a good one, the happiness clearly seen from her shining eyes. Why? Because she is now on her way to meet her boyfriend who is start working at a café as the part time singer.   

As the promise, after she accompanying her boyfriend doing his job, they will go to the nearest orphanage, voluntary an event for the kids to celebrate spring season. They will give a free flower for the kids and have garden party which held at the backyard of orphanage. And the all activities already made shin hye happy and impatiently to gather around with the kids and her only one good boyfriend (as she thought). 

But, the moment shin hye step in to the café, all the things she held dropping down from her grip as she seeing her boyfriend happily flirting with a girl who is look more young then her, maybe she is around 18 or 19 years old. The view is out from her imagined, even in her dream she never expected he will do such a thing to her. All the words were coming out from her best friend all this time, flashing back in her mind. At first until a moment before, she never believed what he said about her boyfriend who being said cheating behind her back. She just trust her boyfriend and doesn’t want to believe whatever the other people said about him, as far as he said he would never cheat her, she will keep that only one sentence in her heart. But, after she saw all this kind of situation with her own eyes, the doubt pop out in her mind. 

 

Inserted song "I Will Show You by Ailee"

**********
~ You’re probably wearing the clothes I bought you ~
~ You probably put on the cologne I bought you ~
~ And right now, you’re probably meeting her and laughing ~
**********


And the mix feeling make she doesn’t realize the tears that pouring down wetting her flawless skin slowly drown by itself. But, the tears doesn’t mean she is sad with her condition but it more feel like the hatred slowly growing in her deep heart, she feel frustrated yet tense from restraining pent-up emotions. It’s all start when she caught him wearing the shirt and coat that she gave as his birthday present. The recognize scent that coming out from his body make her heart racing crazily as she coming closer behind him without his knowing. She knows this scent, absolutely familiar with the scent as she is the one who chose it when they were travelling around Jeju Island last winter. And the thought of him flirting, happily laughing with the other girls while wearing the scent she chose make her hatred eat up her sadness, and makes her bravely approaching him and tapping his shoulder.

“Sungjae-ah” the words coming out from as she holds her tears from flowing down to her cheeks. NO! She can’t cries in front of him, she can’t show him her weakness moreover when she take a move first to stop this all.

“Shinnie?!” sung jae sound surprised. He never expected she will come to see him at this time at the morning. As far as he knows, shin hye is the busy person when it coming to morning. She always helps her mother to make breakfast and watering flowers in her loved garden. And she also the only one girl who likes giving some milk to the orphanage kids beside her house.

“I’m sorry for disrupt your good time with her” Shin hye try to say it calmly and fake a smile which caught by Sung jae who know it is not the sincere smile. “I just want to tell you that the PROMISE we made three days ago….” Shin hye emphasize the ‘promise’ word, try to give signal to sungjae. “I have to cancel it by an unexpected fact..  Mianhae.. Then…” 

Without waiting sung jae to answer, shin hye quickly leave the hurting situation. She can’t handle her emotion anymore as the moment she going out from the café, tears flowing down unstoppable from her eyes. This nice weather which made her smile widely before. Now becoming dark, betrayal her nice morning day. Even she can hear sung jae calling her name and try to reach her, she refuse to listen it all. This time, she only have a thought to disappear and have her own alone time. 

“Shin hye noona!!” Sung jae fast chasing her. But, as fast as he run, she disappear from his sight as she get into a cab. And give sung jae no other option than following her behind with his own motorcycle. This time, he only have a thought to making up this misunderstanding situation. Because, the moment he saw shin hye running out from the café, he know that shin hye have the bad thought about him with the girl that he chatted before.

“Shinnie-ah.. Ani.. My only one beautiful noona.. Please listen up to me”  Sung jae say to himself, praying shin hye will hear his whispering heart.


 

**********
~ Did you like her that much that you had to leave me? ~
~ How much more do I have to be better? ~
**********


The tears keep wetting shin hye flawless skin cheeks. Even her nose already becoming red and the swollen eyes make her look puffy. The glasses that she always wears tightly held in her right hand and her other hand tightly clutching her dress, exactly on her left chest where her heart feel so much pain. She feel that her heart scattering into pieces, like stabbed deeply by knife until it let her heart bleeding and left the scar that she think will never heal forever.

She knows that her look is not as pretty as the girl before. She knows that her style is not fashionable like that girl. She also knows that the way she speaks is not as cute as the girl that chatted with sung jae before. She definitely knows that her face is not look as beautiful as the girl since she is not using any make up on her face like that girl. But… Still… She hope sung jae, the 22 years old handsome guy who is 5 years younger than her will only looking at her. As same as she, who always put on her eyes only to him since the moment they has becoming lover.

“How can you dare to do such a thing to me sung jae-ah? After this all moment we spent together, aren’t you happy being with me?” 

“Am I not good enough for you? How much more do I have to be better?”

“Are you feel tired with me and more happy with that girl?”

“Did you like her that much until you did that to me?”

 “Is this all I get after I gave all of me to you?” 

All the thought is lingering in shin hye’s head. Those thought are the questions that she deadly want to ask to sung jae. Her little voice in her heart also want to listen the explanation from sung jae who she expect already in front of her house searching her. But, her hurt ego keep her not to easily lose from her weakness.

And just like what shin hye expect, now the mess sung jae already arrive in front of shin hye’ s house. He hurriedly knock the door even the bell can be used, it seems he already out of his mind until not recognize the bell.

“Shinnie-ah… Shin hye noona~”

“Please, noona.. Let me explain to you..”

“Please listen up to me.. It’s not like what you thought.. Shin hye noona~”

Sung jae keep calling her name since he doesn’t know the fact that there’s no one in the house at this time. Yeah, he does know about shin hye’s family schedule. It surely will possible if there is someone in the house. Because shin hye’s parents must be in their restaurant and her older brother must be out to his campus, since he is the lecture of applied music and art. And shin hye is the one who hates being alone, must be possible in the house.

But, since his mind already in mess, he doesn’t remember that. So, he just keep knocking the door until the guy from neighbor tell him that there’s no one in the home.

“Ah, geurae? Did you see shin hye go back home or go somewhere?” Sung jae ask

No, I didn’t see her. Is there something happen with her? And, may I know who are you?”

“Ah, I’m sung jae. Yook sung jae, shin hye’s boyfriend.. Uhmm.. yes, there’s something happened between us.. But sorry, I have to go..  I need to find shin hye.. Then.. ”

Sung jae hurriedly leave the guy without waiting his reply. The only thought in his head now, quickly find shin hye before it’s too late.

“So, he is the guy. He looks kind, but why the people said he is a bad boy and keep telling to me that shin hye is not matched with him? Is the all things I said to shin hye were lie?” the guy who is turned to be Yong hwa, Shin hye’s best friend say to himself. 

But, as he remembering the guy panicked expression, it hit him and he had the urgent to find shin hye also. Because he knows it will be a bad nightmare leaving shin hye alone with this kind of situation that he expect might be they’re in the big fight since shin hye is not someone who likes disappear without any word moreover to the person she loved.  

“Aisshh.. I hope it would not going to be like what I thought.. But, if I’m right, she must be in the old kindergarten now.. ” then, yong hwa quickly get his car going to the place he expected where shin hye hiding.

 

And true like what yong hwa expected, shin hye is sitting alone in the dark room with no light even the sun ray can’t get through the window at the old kindergarten that have been closed since 5 years ago. This place is the one of shin hye’s favorite place cause she ever had taught in here and in this place she can pouring all her heart and loved since she is the one of woman who likes being around with kids. 

But, since the foundation of this school collapsed, they have to close the school and made shin hye frustrated with the unexpected situation. And due to her loved with the place, she ever slept over there for two days made her family think that she is missing since she didn’t even tell anybody wherein her location. She also didn’t go out from the class before yong hwa the one who found her take her out with her condition that so pale and so weak until she had hospitalized for a week. 

Yeah, It’s the bad habit of shin hye that she doesn’t even realized about it at all.

“Shin hye.. KYAA!! Park Shin hye” heard someone calling her, and she knows whose voice that. 

Without any other option, Yong hwa with force break in to the class where shin hye there. And as he wonder, she is crying alone in the dark and sit at the front class where the teacher always sit. 

“Oh My GOD… what actually happen with you shinnie-ah” Yong hwa hurriedly embrace shin hye. As he can’t able to see her burst flowing tears and her painful crying, yong hwa caressing her back try to calm her down.

“It’s okay.. Everything will be alright.. I’m here now..”

 The more soft yong hwa caressing her back, more hard shin hye crying. She is also drenching yong hwa’s shirt as she is drowning herself in his embrace, crying out all her painful heart and she is more than satisfy because yong hwa just let her cry without asking any question or make her feel much sad.


 

As the some minutes passed, shin hye sobs slowly unheard. She also release herself from his embrace and wiping all the tears which wetting the whole of her face. But, although the red puffy eyes and the red nose of her, her face look so pale as white as a sheet, and it make yong hwa sad. Moreover, it’s already the second time he saw the mess shin hye.  

“Are you feel much better now? Is it okay if I ask you what is actually happen?” yong hwa cautiously asking the lady as he helping shin hye shedding her tears. 

As the answer, shin hye just nodding her head. 

“Is there something wrong with your plan to the orphanage?” he ask as he knew that shin hye will voluntary a party for the kids. 

Shin hye just shaking her head.

“So, are you have a fight with someone?”

Shin hye jolt, she never expect yong hwa will ask that question. Never in her life, she asked such a question, because yong hwa knows that shin hye is not a girl who like having fight with other people. 

“Okay.. I take it as a yes.. And the next question.. Is the someone prefer to be your boyfriend?” with anxious yong hwa examine shin hye’s face, afraid that she will burst out again. But out of his mind, the tears falling down from her eyes but not with her sad eyes more to be hatred gaze, and it bring chilled for yong hwa. 

“Can you at least give me a hint what is the problem between the two of you.. But.. Don’t misunderstand me for want to involved to your problem.. since you’re my bestie and you consider me as your best friend as well, I think there’s no need to embarrassed to tell me about your concern.. Maybe I can help you settling the problem?”

Shin hye take big inhale as she tightly shutting her eyes. 

“You know.. The guy that I have told you before.. The guy who is always bring happiness for me.. The guy who made me smile, forgetting all the problem that I have whenever we’re together…..”

 

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

Their (Sung jae - Shinhye) first date

 “Ahh~ Come on shinnie.. We only going to ride it once” Sung jae whined when shin hye refused to ride a roller coaster that already in front of their eyes.

“Aniya sung jae-ah.. I’m afraid of it.. You can ride it if by yourself, I’ll wait you outside”

“Ahhh~ Noona~” Sung jae acted cutely with his aegyo voice and sparkling puppy eyes. He knew that shin hye is always defeated with his cute ability. Yeah, he is the maknae after all.

“Aniya~” That time shin hye unknowingly said out her aegyo. It’s the first time ever shin hye acted cute in front of sung jae, because as he knew, shin hye is not kind of girl who liked aegyo. 

“Oh?! What’s that?” Sung jae shocked while stared on her eyes which made the pleading eyes and surely looked like a puppy. 

“I don’t want to ride that scary roller coaster, it’s surely freaking me out.. Ndeee~~~” shin hye continuously whined with her cute and lovely aegyo. Even she already embarrassed, she still had to do it since she really hate ride that scary vehicle. She also swung around sung jae arm softly. And it turned out to be sung jae who got defeated.

“Woahh~ I don’t even know if my shinnie can be this cute?” sung jae teased the girl that her cheeks already became red like a tomato because she was shy. 
Shin hye released her grip and shyly turned around hiding her blushed cheeks. Even it’s useless because sung jae already noticed it, shin hye still caught with his mischievous smirk that she saw before.  

“Ohhh.. Someone is shy now” Sung jae kept teasing her, it’s truly his liking to see the shy shin hye. And he found it as the big charms of shin hye. She always looks lovely when she shy, and the innocent look of her is always caught sung jae and makes him more deeply in love with her.

“Ohh~ Uri Shinnie~” Sung jae sweetly grasp shin hye palm and brought it to his lips. He kissed her back of hand lovingly and shocked shin hye with his sudden bold action.

“Okay then, since you don’t want to ride it, let’s grab something to eat since it’s already lunch time”

And the shy shin hye could only nodding her head followed his step as he kept holding her hand to the cafeteria. The smile also forming on her lips that can told the happiness of her heart. 

 

(Sung jae - Shin hye 100th day anniversary) 

“Aucchh..”  Shin hye shocked when something hit her head and when she turned around there’s a plane that colored in pink and there’s a word told it for shin hye.

As she opened the letter, she read it and turned her head side from left to right, from back to the front was like searching someone. The lift eyebrow that pasted on her face slowly back to normal and the smile curved up to the cute one. 

The letter told that had to go to the cafeteria near that place, even she already had plan with sung jae to met up at the park, but she didn’t have to tell it to sung jae as she knew that the letter was from sung jae. So, she took her step to the told place.

“Excuse me” Shin hye slowly open the door as she arrived at the cafeteria. But, not as she expected, there was no one in there. No customer absolutely quiet cafeteria and only there a waitress told her to follow her to somewhere. As she didn’t have clue for what was actually happen, she just walked behind her until they got in to the room.

Shin hye gasped the moment she got in to the room. As the waitress already left, shin hye didn’t have time asked about it. So she just kept walking while mesmerized the romantic view. 

The roseleaf spread around the way she took. And it was guide her to the arrangement table that had cake on it and some other food. But, there’s something that caught her eyes, there were so many bottle of gummy jelly with something was written in it. But, as she came closer to the table, heard sung jae voice that jolted her. She turned around while called his name, but there’s no sign of people except her own self.

At all of sudden, the curtain behind her slowly slid appearing sung jae with his tuxedo and suit that sat in front of the piano. The moment their eyes locked each other, he smiled shyly, embarrassed with the thing that he himself prepared.

“Hmm.. You pink.. please sit down” Sung jae said the one of lines from the famous movies and shin hye noticed it, so she smiled at his cuteness and sat at the chair that placed not so far from him, exactly in front of him.

“I will sing you one of my own arrangement song.. So listen up”

Sung jae played the piano by himself. As the melody filled through the room, shin hye already fascinated with his sweetness voice from the piano. And the moment he started singing, her heart already melted by his husky and deep voice. It’s truly hit her heart and the lyric that he sang sincerely reached her bottom and deep heart until made her eyes dropping the tears without her noticed.

Even she cried but the smile on her face never left until he finished the whole song. But, the impact of his embarrassment made he didn’t dare to see her eyes. He tried hardly to avoiding her gaze. 

“Come here sung jae-ah” Shin hye asked to go near her. But, he pretended not heard it. 

So, shin hye used her only one charm to make him obligated to her command. 

“Ah~ Come here sung jae-ah” she whined stomping her feet softly to the floor while stared cutely to him

“Ahh~ I can’t go.. Please slid the curtain off again anyone???” he shyly hid under the piano. It’s surely made shin hye burst laughed, but as she kept want to make him come closer, shin hye continuously acted cutely with her aegyo voice calling sung jae.

And just like always, sung jae defeated by her and he made his step to where she sat still avoided her stare.

“Why are you so shy now? You’re doing great you know? It’ surely is the best gift I ever got” Shin hye said sweetly and made sung jae smile widely, happy with her praised. 

“Aigoo~ Urie maknae sung jae is so cute when he is shy” Shin hye softly pinched his cheek and without any word she pecked his lips that made sung jae jolted. It’s not their first kiss but it’s shin hye first to be the one who was initiative the kiss. 

Sung jae stared at her with shocked eyes. But, the moment he saw the pink blushed on her cheeks, sung jae smiling and slowly took her glasses from her face, made shin hye’s heart rapidly thumping looked at his deep stare. And the next thing she knew sung jae took her nape as he kissed her lips fully with much of passion.

At first shin hye shocked with the sudden contact but the sweetness he gave making shin hye drowned in his kissed as she also kissed him back with the same passion. 

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

 

“He is the guy that gave me so much sweet memories. Unexpectedly make me want to forget him, to hate him, but.. 

“It’s truly hard as we spent so much time together…” the tears keep flowing down from shin hye’s shining eyes as the memories of their time together is so sweet to forget 

 

**********

~ No matter how much I try to erase you ~
~ We spent so many days together ~
~The past times are so regrettable that tears keep flowing but..~
**********

 

“But, his unforgivable mistake made me realize that I have to change my mind…” Shin hye say it with so much of confident 

“Change your mind?”  Yong hwa get more confuse and scared with her changes expression.  

“Yes, I will show him a completed changed me…….”

 

**********

~ I will show you a completed changed me ~
~ I will show you a way prettier me ~
~ I don’t wanna cry like a fool over love, over you who left ~

~ I will meet a hotter guy and I will show you for sure     ~
~ A me who is happier than you ~
~ I won’t be sad without you, I won’t break down ~
~ Boy you gotta be aware ~
********** 


Okay, how is the very first chapther guys? Is it good enough for the introduction of their charaters? And i hope i can read your comment for this new story and i hope it is not disappointed you.

I also apologized for the mistake as if there many typos since i'm not fluent with english it happenned to be like that..

Have a nice day and stay healthy guys :)))) ~DeSky21~