Suspison

The Truth Hurts

Here i am roaming the empty halls of this stupid school , you may be wondering what i'm doing here well i shall tell you what i am doing here.

*FLASHBACK*

I was just about to fall asleep but the stupid bell woke me up as i look around i see everyone starting to pack there stuff in a rush i don't understand why they have to rush.

As i rise from my desk i realise that most of the students have already left i swear most of them were just packing there stuff just a miniute ago but now there gone are they supernatural or something?

While i was packing my stuff the school bully 'Ash' comes walking over to me full of confidence but he better get ready for me to knock that confidence right out of him here comes the question he always asks me "Hey! wanna come to a party my friend set up tonight , you can maybe wear something ya know 'y' and show off that body of yours".

I know what he is refering to he wants me to wear something revealing and he wants me to get drunk so that he can take advantage of me , i swear he never learns.

"Ash , i am never going to go with you , i don't like you so go away" he really needs to learn cant he understand  "aww come on baby , i swear i'll keep you safe"  for the third time this week i smack him across the face and say "Get this in your dam head , I HATE YOU!" he really is testing my patience.

And again he gets angry like all the other times i smacked him and yells "YOU ! , YOUR GONNA PAY" and again i run out the classroom and down the hall and behind me i can hear Ash and his 'gang' running after me shouting "you , get back here" or "your gonna pay" , they can't even catch me.

When i come to the end of the hall i take a right round the corner then take a left round the other corner then run straight into a classroom and hide under one of the tables , while hideing under the table i hear them all run past the classroom , Idiots.

*FLASHBACK END*

Now you know why i am roaming the empty halls of this school i don't think they have locked the school yet but i think they will soon it's almost 7 which isn't good, ugh.Why does this school have to be big it's almost like a masive maze in here you can bearly make your way around with out getting lost.

Soon i start to see the school exit which is good but did Ash and his 'gang' already get out , eh why should i care it is none of my buisness while approching the eit i see a shadow pass the wall to my right and i can definetly tell that was not my shadow because that shadow was not going forward it was going backwards.

Okay , now this school really is starting to creep me out at first i did find this school quite wierd but now i find it extremely creepy , soon another shadow passes by me but this time it was way bigger than the last one. I feel extremely unsafe right now so i start to sprint to the exit , behind me i can hear rough heavy breathing as if there is a animal ready to pounce on me , i start to pick up my speed and get closer to the exit.

But i can still here the creature behind me and soon i hear fast heavy steps i think the creature is chasing me , i'm so close to the exit but still so far , i can almost touch it but suddenly the breathing , the running all stops and i see nothing all of it is gone there is no sigh of life it is all darkness.

Where am i?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am back hehe! Sorry i took so long to update but i will try and update faster , i hope you like this chapter i know it is short and i am sorry for that but be prepared for the next few chapters because they are going to be chaotic.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter BYE~BYE >.<