Go away

The Truth Hurts

Sorry i didn't upload sooner it's just that it took me forever to write this chapter so i hope you like it >.<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*RING-RING*

Finally the bell went i feel like this class took forever but i am thankful it's lunch i never go to the cafeteria i always go to the roof top i find it relaxing which calms down my stress level, these past few days i've been extremely stressed for no reason i think it's just school getting to me.Once i manage to find the perfect spot i sit down and relax i love feeling the breeze in my face the sweet smell it's just..........................nice.

While just sitting under the warmth of the sun i realized something What will happen if i never let myself love anyone? What will happen if i don't open my heart? Will i die alone?Will i regret my life? Should i try and move on? Even if it's hard i should atleast give it a go ,right? Now that i actually think about it i should move on but it's going to be one tough journey.

Lunch ended quicker than i imagined it only felt like 5 mintues but i guess i got caught up on all my thinking , i 'again' was the first one to my class and like every other day i sat in my seat and waited , i almost fell asleep but a bunch of noise woke me up as i turned my head to the source of the noise i find all 12 of the new students by the door , they are way to loud it's VERY annoying "CAN YOU SHUT UP" when i shouted that they stopped and turned to my direction and i think Chanyeol said "Why dont you make us" was that a challenge , i like challenges.

"You sure abot that challenge , Smart " i replied while sitting up straight staring at him , for a second i saw fear in his eyes "Yeah bring it" i'll bring it all right , i strom my way over to him and punch him across the face pretty hard when he looked back at me his eyes were wide and he had a nose bleed , i suddenly smirked because i knew that made him shut up , he shouldn't make a challenge he knows he will lose "Next time think wisely" when i look at the others one face stands out more he looks extremely handsome 'Wait what am i doing i can't think that'.

Straight after i walked over to my desk again and laid my head on it but short after the teacher had arrived which signals that the lesson had started , i blocked out the teacher most of the lesson because i already knew most of the stuff were learning and i do not want to go over it again. 

*Baekhyun POV*

That girl sure is scary i just still can't believe she managed to make Chanyeol have a nose bleed she was right he should think more wisely.Right now we are all walking back to the foret because we are wolves everyone thinks werewolves don't exict but they do even vampires , demons , dragons and mythical creatures exict there really is alot people don't know about this world.

While we were walking i couldn't stop  thinking about how angry the girl looked when Chanyeol had challenged but what i mostly wanna know is why did Chanyeol make the challenge anyway i'm gonna ask him "Hey! Chanyeol i wanna ask you something" once Chanyeol heard me he turned to look at me "Sure Baek what you wanna ask" i'm just going to have to say it straight forward "I was wondering , why did you make the challenge with the girl?" it took Chanyeol a minute to think but eventually he answerd "I made the challenge because i wanted to see her reaction but i didn't expect her to punch me in the face" he has a point no one was expecting him to get punched but probably many predictid it but it just took us by suprise.

"True , you do have a point it did take me atleast by suprise i guess she uses violence more than words" she might be more the violent type then the wordy type but i respect it that's how she is afterall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry i didn't want the chapter to be this short but since i never have enough time anymore i can't make it longer hopefully the next one will be longer and i will have enough time but at the minute i'm really stressed from school which makes it even harder to write but please understand that if i don't upload in a few days that means i will be very busy with school work but till then hope you enjoy the book BYE~BYE >.< >.