Forever Alone

The Truth Hurts

*Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep*

Ugh , can't that thing shut up i need more sleep i barely got any sleep last night all i did was just read now i know why parents always tell there kids to sleep more , anyway since it's the first day of school i should probably prepare myself i'm not very fond of school , at  school and i don't have any friends ever since my brother , sister and parents died i didn't open my heart for anyone not even my ex-best friend once i stopped talking to her she said she hated me , slapped me then ran away while crying, she didn't even understand what i was going through which means she has no right to accuse me.

I should probably get ready for school since i don't really won't to be late , i should probably just wash get dressed and then have breakfast ................showers feel extremely relaxing in the morning specially when your stressed i would love to stay in the shower all day but i should probably get out , once i was out i quickly dried myself then put my uniform on while trying to tame my untamed hair this is why i hate waking up for school.Once i finished getting ready i quickly made myself some toast and glanced at the clock OMG it's 7:30 school starts 8:15 i may be late , it takes 10 minitues to get to school from my house so i may be able to make if i leave now.

I quickly grabbed my bag and dashed out the door still with my toast in my mouth i tried my best to dodge all the people walking down the path and eventually made it to school i quickly dashed into school and look at the clock 8:10 yes! i still have 5 minitues what i usally do when i have spare time before class is go to class and rest my head on the seat waiting for class to start.

As i walked down the hallways most of the students were glaring or cowering back from me this happens everyday so i'm pretty used to it sometimes i turn my head and look at the people who are glaring once they realise i was looking at them i would see fear all over face and all i would do is smirk.When i got to the classroom it as usal was empty i quickly made my way to the back and sat at the one in the right corner no one sits beside me or infront of me their to scared even the teachers are scared of me. Pathetic Right???

Finally the bell rung and a herd of students came in all talking and laughing with each other i wish i was one of them i wish i could talk cheerfully like them and share stuff but unfortunally i can't but i can always wish , our teacher walked into confidently and said something that surely shooked me and everyone else "Good morning class , Today we will be having 12 new students it's exiciting isin't it anyway you boys may come in now"              

Wait did i just hear 12 how can 12 students transfer to one class , when i  looked back at the front of the class i saw 12 angelic like boys standing there *Wait what am i saying i shouldn't be think that* i quietly shift my gaze to my desk and start to do doodles while still not looking at the front i listen to them introducing them selves 

"Hi , i'm Chanyeol The happy virus"

"Hi i'm Baekhyun , Please take care of me"

"Hi i'm Chen , I like To troll people"

"Hi i'm Suho , I hope we can be friends"

"Hi i'm Luhan , i'm also Chinese"

"Hi i'm Xuimin but you can call me baozi hehe ~~"

"Hi i'm Lay , the magical unicorn"

"Hi Kai , The dancing Machine"

"Hi i'm Kris , I'm also Chinese"

"Hi i'm Tao , and i'm a panda hahaha"

"Hi i'm D.O , i love to cook"

"Hi i'm Sehun , I'm the maknea"

Once all the guys were done all the girls started to squeal like fan girls , they are so annoying -___-.The teacher told them to take a seat one of them i think it was Baekhyun sat next to me and i think that Chanyeol guy sat infront of me the rest sat at the back why must i have a giant infront of me "Why are you sitting next to that ?" what did she just call me i swiftly stand up and put my hands on the desk while stareing at the girl who called me a "I dare you to say that again" I could tell that she was scared nobody was watching the lesson everybody even the teacher was watching , he tried to stop me before but i punched his nose and he had a nose bleed which means he doesn't get involved anymore before i knocked a guy out completely and the teacher just stood and watched.

"What are you deaf i called you a , now if yo-" i didn't even let her finsh before i pulled her up by her collar and slapped her hard it even made her stumble back onto the floor by the look on her face she was scared yet angry , she got of the floor quite quickly and tried to slap me but before she could i caught her arm and punched her across the face hard and she fainted then i turned to face every one else they all cowerd back in fear "Next time make sure you watch what you say to me or i will do worse before i almost killed someone , Do you understand?" all they did was nod "Good now go away"after i said that they all started to rush back to their seats and stayed quiet the whole lesson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter hehe Bye~Bye >.<