Chapter 1- Fall Fall Fall

Falling Into Danger

***

I never felt anxious like this before. This decision is against my will, this place is against my will.

"So, how's our new home sweetie?" my mom asked

I shrugged.

"Just fine." I said quickly and went upstairs to my 'new' room.

This is annoying! I was not informed about us moving into a new neighborhood. I mean it was sudden and I was not prepared! My parents even told me that this surprise would make me happy but actually it didn't. Why would it make me happy when our old house was too perfect for me especially my best friend is our neighbor?

"Aish Aish Aiiiiiiiish~" I said and threw myself in bed.

Infairness, the house is pretty. It's a two-storey which has a modern deisgn and it's really aesthetic to be honest. But I was thinking about my best friend, awww. We always talk secretly and even do stargazing in our rooftop. It was fun! Though now, we can't do that.

My phone suddenly vibrated so I picked it up and answered the call.

"So? How's the house?"

I frowned. What the hell? Why does he sound so happy?

"Of course not! Tss, you're happy? Huh? You don't want me in there?!"

I heard him chuckled on the phone. Gosh, why is he my best friend? He's just always making me pissed and he's so annoying!

"Of course I like you as a neighbor, Noreen, but this would good so we won't easily get sick of each other." Austin said while laughing.

"Yah, Austin! Stop it or I'm gonna smack your face on a wall tomorrow!" I told him. Pissed.

So he's saying I'm the clingy one? Wow, how dare him when at the first place he was the one who approached me first. Tss, what an face. Is he pissing me off always because now he's handsome and a damn heartthrob in our school? tsk.

"Yeah, whatever Noreen. Okay, let's sleep already. See you tomorrow." He said then hang up.

Wow. That's what good friends do. Just hang up and not even saying good night. Wow, thanks.

Well, that's my bestfriend Austin the nice guy next door in Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa High. To think that he looks like Bogum is really a point for him to make girls fall for him even more but of course Bogum is more handsome than my friend. He's older than me by a month which makes me his dongsaeng and it seriously cause he really thinks high of himself as my older brother. Dude, we're both 19.

Through our 10 years of friendship, pissing me off and making fun of me was his role but still I love my best friend so much.

"Tss, I should sleep." i murmured and close my eyes to get some sleep.

"Baby Reen, wake up! Rise and shine!"

I then opened my eyes in shock and suddenly saw dad in front of my door while smiliing.

"Good Morning, baby. Go fix yourself cause you'll be late." he said then left my room.

I sighed. Now I should get used with this routine now since Austin won't be the one who would tell me to wake up or even call me Baby Reen.

I then did what I have to do. 

Took a bath

Brush ed my teeth

Wore my uniform. Which is too complicated to look at with all those white polo, black ribbon, gray balzer and gray skirt.

and put light make-up.

"Aish, dad  should've told me that i'm really super duper late." I complained to myself.

After I finished fixing myself and rushed downstairs.

"Mom, dad, I'll go ahead! Bye!" I shouted and rushed outside.

Good thing our school is 5 minutes away from our village so I just run in full speed to reach HwaYang. I'm not the type of student who wants to be late always and I need to be a good student since I'm in my 12th grade. 

And when I was a meter away from the door of our classroom someone suddenly disrupt me so instead of walking through the door, gradually I fell. My eyes began to widened and it was a sure flat for my face in the ground--- but I was lucky enough when someone suddenly came out from our classroom and I immediately hugged him and we both fell on the floor.

I didn't feel any pain thanks to that person who fell with me.

"Oh my gosh!" cries the women.

"Now she's dead, of all people, he bumped to Danger."

My ears suddenly widened, yes, and slowly look at the stoned body in my front. Oh, I hugged a guy... I slowly I look up to see the guy's face and I saw Danger.

Danger, my hot and dangerous classmate.

I can not help but stiffen in my position. I am on top of Danger and surely I am now in big danger if I pissed this devil.

"Noreen!" Austin suddenly shouted.

Someone then pulled me up using my right arm. I then saw Austin who was beside me and even wrap his arms around my shoulder. My bestie, huhuhu, you're really a life saver! Please save me from this demon!

"I apologize for her clumsiness." Austin said.

I frowned and looked at him but he just winked at me. Wow, clumsiness. Thanks

Danger got up at stared at me coldly. He's damn a deadly human being and I need to avoid this guy at all times. He's mysterious! Rumors are also spreading that he's an elite gangster from "underworld". He's famous since then but he became for famous because of his hot and dangerous looks. Yes, he's handsome with those dark brown messy hair of hs and his three ear studs in his right ear. And of course, he got this perfect structure that made him look like an anime---

"Noreen, are you okay?"

I was then back to my senses and looked at Austin but then look at the direction where Danger is standing earlier however I was shocked when he suddenly disappeared.

"Huh? Where's Danger?" I asked Austin

He then flicked a finger to my forehead. 

"Ouch!" I blurrted out.

"Stop day dreaming okay, he already entered the classroom tss." Austin said then gave me a cute pout.

I smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"Aigoo, oppa stop pouting okay! It's not cute." I jokingly said.

Austin just rolled his eyes and also entered the classroom so I followed him. However, I can't help myself to look back again and watch Danger sleeping in his desk while listening some music from his earphones. 

He's really mysterious.

***

Hi, so basically this is a Tagalog-English Fan Fiction published in Wattpad and I just wanted to also share this with you and made this into an English fanfic. Please do bear with my english and I know my grammar and sentence structure is not perfect so I hope you'll give my story a chance too. Thank you!