Stormy Nights

Sadistic chemistry

 

“Hongbin-ah? Beanie~?”, said Hakyeon to the sleeping boy.

 

Stirring in his sleep Hongbin grabbed Hakyeon’s hand and pulled him under the covers.

 

Sleep, coco! Sleep!” mumbled Hongbin.

 

“Yah! I’m not your pet dog! Wake up before I kick you!” yelled Hakyeon, as he struggled to free himself from Hongbin’s grasp.

 

Hongbin groaned as he slowly openedarrow-10x10.png his eyes. Hakyeon began to grow more and more flustered as he was so close to the younger one.

 

Hy-hyung? Why are you sleeping with me?” asked Hongbin, as he became aware of his surroundings.

 

Hakyeon blushed and rambled “I’m not sleeping with you! I came to wake you up but you pulled me in!

 

Realising what happened Hongbin let go of Hakyeon and got out of bed.

 

“Sorry” mumbled Hongbin. Hongbin’s phone started to ring breaking the awkwardness in the room.

 

Hakyeon got out of Hongbin’s bed and began straightening his clothes as Hongbin made his way to answerarrow-10x10.png his phone.

 

Hello? answeredarrow-10x10.png Hongbin.

 

“Hongbin-ah! It’s me!” spoke the caller.

 

Yes, I know… Did you miss me?” replied Hongbin smiling his brightest smiles.

 

Hakyeon who was watching the conversation startedarrow-10x10.png to burn with jealousy as he heard the loving response and stared at the younger boy smiling.

 

Who could he possibly be so happy to talk to?’ thought Hakyeon as he left to give Hongbin privacy.

 

Hakyeon entered the kitchen and began chopping vegetables, all the while with his thoughts wandering to Hongbin’s phone conversation.

 

Noona, I’m happy you decided to take some time off to relax! I know travelling back and forth can be stressful..” Hongbin said, still on the phone.

 

After listening to his sister’s plans Hongbin decided to head to the kitchen to checkarrow-10x10.png on Hakyeon.

 

Okay okay! I’m gonna help Hakyeon hyung now! Bye… Yes yes.. I love you too” said Hongbin as he entered the kitchen.

 

Hakyeon who heard this flinched and cut his finger. “Ah!” yelped the older one, putting the knife down.

 

Hongbin put his phone down and rushed to the older one. 

 

Taking Hakyeon’s finger, Hongbin rambled “Are you okay, hyung? Show me!

 

Seeing the blood flowing from his hand, Hongbin put the finger in his mouth.

 

Yah! What are you doing?” asked the leader, obviously embarrassed by the younger one’s actions.

 

It’ll stop the bleeding” said Hongbin as he openedarrow-10x10.png the drawer to get a bandaid to replace his mouth.

 

“Hyung! How can you be so careless? What were you thinking while you chopped those vegetables?” yelled Hongbin.

 

YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON I’M LIKE THIS..’ thought Hakyeon as he stared at the hands around his injured finger.

 

Hakyeon kept quiet as he heard Hongbin yell while putting the bandaid for him. After securing the bandaid Hongbin looked up to find Hakyeon with tears in his eyes.

 

Does it hurt, hyung? Sorry, I should’ve been gentler” mumbled Hongbin, unsure what to do.

 

I wish I never met you..” said Hakyeon in a small and bitter tone.

 

 

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the late update. But, yay since i graduated!!

 

Also, I’ll update sooner since this chapter is really short. >.<