Movie time!

Sadistic chemistry

Hongbin glared at the duo as Hakyeon fumbled to play the DVD. “Beanie~ Where’s the remote?” asked Hakyeon as he looked all around the lounge. 

“I think you forgot the magic word hyung” replied Hongbin as he waved the remote at Hakyeon. 

“Please and Thank you?” Hakyeon smiled making Hongbin reply with a victorious smirk. 

“So, what are we watching?” asked the younger one. 

“Something you mentioned yesterday!” said Hakyeon as he winked at Hongbin. 

“Kurai mizu?” asked Hongbin in faltered Japanese. 

Hakyeon sat next to Hongbin on the 2 seater couch and patted him on the head and said, “Good job! You guessed right. But, you know it would’ve been easier to say ‘Dark water’ instead”. 

Hongbin flustered by the gesture replied “Well yeah but I thought saying the actual title made it sound better”. 

“Okay let’s watch!” declared Hakyeon as he leaned against Hongbin who was still slightly flustered as the movie began.

 

‘Hyung has always been scared of horror movies and whatnot then why is he doing this? Is it for me? No! what a stupid idea!’ thought Hongbin as he focused on Hakyeon’s reactions. 

Hakyeon who was starting to tremble in fear clung onto Hongbin’s arms making him instinctively put his arms around the older one. ‘Huh? why is he holding me? This is not good for my heart’ thought the distracted leader. 

“Should we stop watching this hyung? I know it’s too scary” claimed Hongbin as he looked at Hakyeon with care. 

“N-no! I’m fine! I know you’re enjoying the movie! It’s almost over anyway, 20 more minutes” Hakyeon said as he clung onto the younger one. 

“You know what? I’ll do this so I’m less afraid” said Hakyeon, as he laid his head on Hongbin’s lap in an attempt to sleep the fear away. 

“That’s fine too” replied Hongbin as he redirected his attention to the movie in an attempt to calm his nerves. After a few minutes, the leader was fast asleep drawing Hongbin’s attention. 

‘He’s asleep when just 5 minutes ago he was shaking to his knees. How cute!’ thought Hongbin as he brushed the loose strands of hair off Hakyeon’s beautiful face. 

 

The movie ends with the daughter reconciling with the mother but Hongbin still kept staring at the sleeping Hakyeon who occasionally mumbled “Stop that! Don’t do that be—mm”. 

‘What is he dreaming about? I wish I could see who keeps making him smile while saying that’ thought Hongbin as he continued brushing the older one’s hair possessively.

Few minutes later Hakyeon’s eyes begin to flutter open. He looks up to see Hongbin laying his head back on the couch and says “Is it over?”.

“Yeah.. just got over” lied the flustered Hongbin.

“Mmmm” replied Hakyeon as sat up and stretched his arms, “I slept really well thanks to your comfortable lap. Thank you very much!”.

Hongbin averted his gaze and replied “Y-yeah.. you’re welcome?”.

“I’m going to get some groceries for dinner. Any requests?” asked the older one as he walked towards the front door.

Hongbin walked with him saying “Should i come he—“

“No! You take rest, you workaholic!” interrupted Hakyeon as he put his shoes on and opened the door.

“Hyung?” called Hongbin, “I’d like it if you made rose pasta” finishing off with a smirk.

The leader who was staring at Hongbin now averted his gaze and nodded before heading out the door. 

Hongbin, who was now alone, headed towards his room to rest until dinner.

 

Authors note:

Here’s the link to the movie mentioned:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZQxY3jIJ0I