Thinking about why

Sadistic chemistry

 

Since the Vixx comeback was announced Hongbin had been running in and out of the dorms and today was definitely not an exception as he got on the elevator exhausted. Once the elevator beeped he got off and dragged his feet sluggishly to the dorm door. As soon as he reached for the door with the key it flung open. Standing in front of Hongbin was none other than the person he wanted to see the most. A kind and sympathetic smile greeted him, making his heart drop. "Welcome back Beanie~~" cooed Hakyeon as he smiled at the exhausted Hongbin. "I'm back hyung" he replied with a smile as he entered the door. Hongbin flustered by the gesture scrambled to turn away from the older one as he shut the door. Unaware of the younger one's embarrassment Hakyeon continued "I've been waiting for you since I got back because I was wondering if you could watch this new movie with me". Hakyeon was quick to pick up on when Hongbin was going to refuse so to completely shut out that thought from his mind, the older one stared up into Hongbin's face with his puppy dog eyes and began to pout. Hongbin looked down at Hakyeon and thought "I wish he knew what his pleading look does to me. How can I say no to that? It's like telling me to abandon a poodle". "Fine" said Hongbin as he turned away flustered by his thoughts. Hakyeon began to do his victory dance internally as he flung on to Hongbin and whispered "This is why I love you~~"

Hongbin got out of the shower with a towel around his waist. He used another towel that was hanging around his neck to wipe his damp black locks as he walked towards the kitchen. The dorm's bathroom faced the common lounge and the corridors to the bedroom. As he passed the lounge he saw Hyuk and Jaehwan cuddled up in front of the TV watching Hyuk's favorite new anime. On seeing Hongbin, Hyuk yelled "waaah~~ hyung you've been working extra hard huh?", jealous about this interaction Jaehwan intervenes saying "I'm working hard too.." as he lifts his shirt to reveal his body. Hongbin decides to let them carry on as nothing but the thought of cold water clouded his mind.