160426

Junchan Drabbles

A/N My naughty mind is coming back. might come furhter into the drabbnles in the future, yall lucky I'm still sane. Beware of the future.

Prompt: Anniversary Present/(Gift? Does it matter?[Yeah I'm talking to you, Francis])

Words: 191

"Chanwoo, I got you a present!" 

 

Creeping closer to his boyfriend, hands behind his back hiding something, he smiled.

 

"I swear Junhoe if it's your that you're giving me again, you need to know that something I get everyday isn't a present unless it's extra special like adding whip cream...which you already did so please tell me it's not your or else I'm going to throw this controller at you"

 

The smile istantly faded, being replaced with a scowl. The other sighed, pausing his game to look at the other, giving Junhoe his best you-better-give-me-something-good-or-else-you'll-get-no--for-week face. Laughing, he held out his hands revealing, two bracelets, one that said 'Chanwoo' the other 'Junhoe'. 

 

"Happy Anniversary baby" he whispered.

 

Chanwoo smiled, he tackled his lover, planting kisses all over his face. Words incoherent, as all Junhoe could make out was "love" and "". Junhoe on the other hand was glad that the coin he flipped earlier was tails, or else he would've presented his that would make him receive a controller being thrown at his face.

 

A/N Why isn't it heads? I don't know?!? I have an addiction towards tails? Heads don't fascinate me. (⇀‸↼‶) I literally had an argument about the coin with my friend for like 10 minutes. Friends these days, can't leave me and my weird self alone.