160416

Junchan Drabbles

 

A/N To tell you the truth, this was supposed to be updated yesterday, but I had doubts about it since I was in my lazy state, so let's call it a draft drabble. I'm to lazy to fix it or do anything to it so.....yeah, criticism is allowed to be given on this one. Btw I was imagining our little satanwoo as a peryton, he looks cute tbh.

Chanwoo himself knows that he wasn't ordinary. The antlers and wings weren't ordinary. Look around you, who else has wings on their back and antlers on their head? Nobody. Other than that he has the appearance of a human. He lived alone in the middle of the woods, in a cabin. Hidden alone, it was where he lived since birth. Not a single visitor and not a single friend. This boy in short, was pitifully alone. 

Now on the other hand, there was a boy who just entered the woods, why? Obviously because he is a rebellious teenager. He was told by his friends about a monster living in the woods, wings, horns, and hideous. Like people say, curiosity killed the cat, guess who is the cat that's about to be killed. Knife, camera, and phone all hidden in his backpack. Who is this boy? Goo Junhoe who referred himself as a y God. Running and breaks, the pattern repeating for awhile until he found a cabin, covered in vines and wood...old looking. He was afraid, not showing it, but determined to discover the truth. Each step taken with hesitation, until he stood right in front of the cabin. Hand on the wood door, pushing it slightly. Door creaking, as it opened wider. Once he stepped a foot inside, shuffling noises can be heard. Things being knocked down. He gasped in surprise falling to the ground. Right in front of him stood a boy, antlers and wings. This boy was the so called monster.

Chanwoo was frightened. Never in his life has he seen an actual human being. Illustrated books weren't close to these features. He kneeled in front of the boy, hands touching the human's cheek. "Smooth" Smiling he decided to introduce himself. "Hello, my name is Chanwoo, and welcome to my home" Enthusiasm could be heard in his statement. He was happy to finally have company. But little did he know about the human body, especially the reason why there was a hump in the boys lower region.

Junhoe was flustered, when meeting the so called 'monster' you'll never expect it to have his knees so close to his crotch, teasing . So of course like any teenage boy he'll have a . But upon hearing the introduction, he gently pushed the boy away from him. Sitting with his legs crossed, hands hiding the . "I'm Goo Junhoe, and thank you", to tell you the truth Junhoe believes this is the start of a new relationship friendship even with the he weird introduction.

A/N Mhhhhhmmmmm, What I tell you?