160427

Junchan Drabbles

 

A/N Is this even classified as . It's been awhile hasn't it (that I've written )? Well just so you know this is bad . Like bad writing. My naughty cell is starting to form an army so I'm promising you better shall come.

Prompt: Chanwoo is jealous when he hears that fans were shipping his boyfriend with Jinhwan.

Words: 378

 

Lips traveled down his neck. Marking him, each mark a shade darker than the one before. Chanwoo cried out in pleasure. throbbing for attention. He could feel the other smirk, as he ed his hips wanting more. 

 

"Just enjoy the attention I'm giving you right now" Junhoe chuckled when he heard Chanwoo whining at the comment.

 

He was currently enjoying the scene of Chanwoo wanting his touch. His already hard. He saw the younger's hole twitching. He his lips as he planned the things he would be doing later.  He captured other's lip, something passionate that was soon filled with lust and pleasure. He felt the other tugging at his boxers, desperate to please. The heavenly moans he heard from his baby made his twitch.

 

"Aren't you a ? Are you hungry for my , my little ?" 

 

He shivered at the words. Pleasure and lust overwhelming him as he moaned feeling Junhoe twist his . Before he knew it he was being lift, Junhoe's teasing his entrance. He felt his hole swallowing he length. Tears forming at the pain, that were soon kissed away. He adjusted himself to Junhoe length, only to moan at the pleasure. 

 

Junhoe started to . Each deep and hard, making Chanwoo shiver at the sensation. His hitting Chanwoo's prostate, as he was swallowed by Chanwoo's hole. He connected their lips, kissing each other passionately. The kiss salty from their sweat. He room was filled with moans and the sound of their skin slapping against one another. The walls around his had tighten, making Junhoe moan. His hand found its way around Chanwoo's member. Pumping it slowly as he concentrated on hitting the other's prostate. As he picked up his pace so did his hand, making Chanwoo tremble as he was close.

 

"Let's come together baby" 

 

Chanwoo nodded, face reddening at the statement. He could feel himself getting ready to come. He also knew that Junhoe was close by the way he was panting. After a few more s Chanwoo's covered both of their stomachs, Junhoe's filling Chanwoo's hole. Chanwoo collapsed in Junhoe's embrace, tired to do anything. 

 

"I love you" We're the last three words he heard, when he closed his eyes.

 

A/N I believe I gave up after the dialouge. I was taking (forced) some quizzes wheter I was a pshycopath or not......guess who may be one. So I lost motivation after the dialouge. Though atleast I tried.