Chapter 4

Overdose

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hello~

Whoaa new chapter already!! Today, I featured Jin and D.O, since I heard they were friends (maybe even close friends!).

Please enjoy!! ^^

 ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

Jin quietly gets out of the van, carefully looking around so as not to be recognized. He runs into the small coffee shop, hurriedly making his away to the last booth. Sighing, he sits down and asks for two caramel macchiatos and just sits there, staring blankly at the wall for some time, until a door opening sound takes him away from his thoughts.

 

“Sorry, I’m late…” the younger boy apologizes sheepishly, bowing sitting on the chair in front of SeokJin.

 

“It’s okay, KyungSoo, I just got here as well.” He replies just as the waiter comes back, holding their beverages. “Oh, you even ordered already. Thanks.” He bows to the waiter, soon followed by SeokJin.

 

“I hope caramel macchiato is okay.” Jin comments, taking a sip of the sweet drink.

 

“Not at all, I like it.” The younger shakes his head and starts drinking it as well.

 

“So… How’s everything going? Is SeHun doing fine?” the older asks, smiling.

 

“Oh, he definitely is. After the entire Tao incident, he’s a bit clingy, if that’s even possible. But he’s well as always.” D.O smiles back warmly “How about you, hyung? Still single?”

 

“Ah… Unfortunately!” SeokJin laughs “By the way, I told YoonGi about it yesterday.” He whispers.

 

“You did? How did he react?” KyungSoo whispers back, getting closer.

 

“Well, he’s still confused. And he was especially upset that day but the situation was good cover up for the talk.” SeokJin explains, sighing, replaying the talk in his mind.

 

“Hyung! Why did you talk to him about it if he was upset? Why was he upset, anyways? YoonGi seems to be usually unfazed by, well, everything. Was it serious?” D.O asks, worried. Truth to be told, he’s just talked to YoonGi just once or twice, but he seemed to be a very calm person overall.

 

“Honestly, I don’t know. The members were teasing him saying he has a crush on BaekHyun hyung. Apparently, they met in a bathroom yesterday.” SeokJin can’t help but sigh over and over and he himself thinks it’s annoying.

 

“Ah! So you guys were also all over that. Coincidentally, the guys back at the dorm seemed to be joking with BaekHyun, something about YoonGi. BaekHyun was joking along them, so I guess it’s nothing to worry about. Please don’t worry too much, hyung.” The younger says softly, trying to calm his distressed friend.

 

 “OH! About that-“ both started at the same time and looked away, flustered.

 

“Please go first, hyung.” D.O muttered, embarrassed.

 

“Th-thanks. Anyway. Now that we mentioned that, Jimin and HoSeok shouted something like…”

 

{A few hours ago:

 

“Hyung! Are you going out with KyungSoo sunbaenim? Ask him if BaekHyun sunbaenim likes YoonGi hyung back!” JiMin shouts from the sofa.

 

“Ask him if BaekHyun is free next Friday!” HoSeok soon joins in, shouting from the kitchen.

 

“Guys! I’m not asking those nonsensical things!” SeokJin shouts back, putting on his shoes, ready to leave.

 

“You better not, indeed!” YoonGi’s voice can be heard from his room.

 

Back to present}

 

“They’re so silly, I can’t even.” He’s about to sigh, but holds it back.

 

“Ah! ChanYeol and even BaekHyun himself said something like that!” KyungSoo starts, sulking along his hyung

 

{A few hours ago

 

“Ask SeokJin if YoonGi is interested in Baek!” ChanYeol shouted from his shared room with BaekHyun.

 

“Ask him if he finds me hot!” BaekHyun shouts, too, and laughs at his own words.

 

“Shut up! I’m going now!” KyungSoo shouts back, already opening the door.

 

“You said you’d stay!” he hears a whiny voice, well, whine at him and he turns around to face a pouty SeHun.

 

“First of all, I didn’t say that. Second of all, it’ll be a quick meeting, I’ll be back way before dinner.” KyungSoo finishes by quickly pecking his lover’s still pouting lips and goes away.

 

Back to the present}

 

“I guess they are either taking it as just one more joke or maybe just too seriously.” The younger sulks, taking a sip from the beverage.

 

“I agree. In my eyes, there wouldn’t be a problem if they were just two random guys crushing on each other, but they’re popular idols…” Jin comments, resting his chin on his head. “Not that it’s impossible, I mean, look at you and SeHun, but they’re from different groups…” he quickly adds, covering up for his big mouth.

 

“That’s true.” KyungSoo laughs softly, already used to the elder’s inconvenient words, knowing he doesn’t really mean anything “But really, they were very risky exchanging looks during their solo parts during last year’s MAMA.”

 

“Ah, so you noticed, too. I don’t know how BaekHyun usually behaves, but I wasn’t expecting that from YoonGi” SeokJin chuckles, remembering how YoonGi knitted his eyebrows and his sunbaenim directed his stare towards him “But I think that it was more a matter of honor than flirting, really.”

 

“I guarantee it’s not uncommon for him to be such a moron. And he can be flirty sometimes. But doing it so boldly… I guess everyone has their moments.” The younger rolls his eyes at the memory of all the times his hyung flirted with someone off camera.

 

And they go on, talking about everything that came up to their minds, rolling eyes at their group members’ behavior and laughing at their bad jokes.

 

{Back in the EXO dorm}

 

“Baek, you’re not serious, right?” Chen asks, looking as concerned as his cat-smile lets him look.

 

“About what?” the older answers with another question, previously not paying much attention to the quiet dongsaeng next to him, who was also enjoying the newest episode of Producer.

 

“About YoonGi, of course. What else would it be, silly?” JongDae rolls his eyes, poking BaekHyun’s sides.

 

“Nah, I don’t know, it’s not as if I loved him. He looks cool, but I’m not all about him.” He shrugs, but smiles amused at how his bandmates seemed to be so serious yet not at all about the whole YoonGi thing.

 

{At the BTS dorm}

 

“Hyuuuung, can I come in?” J-Hope’s chirping voice can be heard from the other side of the door and YoonGi can’t and doesn’t even want to hold back the groan he spits back.

 

“Pleeaaase.” He whines, knocking on the door insistently.

 

“If you’re going to make fun of my non-existing crush on BaekHyun sunbaenim, then NO” he manages to find will to form actual sentences and can’t help but get impressed at himself.

 

“I won’t, I promise! Let me in already!!” he protests.

 

“Then come in and stop whining.” He complies with his dongsaeng’s wish and sits up on the bed.

 

HoSeok cheerfully enters and closes the door behind him, plopping himself next to YoonGi.

 

“Thanks~ Hyung, about yesterday, you know we were just teasing you, right? And even if you did like BaekHyun sunbaenim, you know it’s okay, right?” J-Hope asks, pursuing his lips and looking at YoonGi with eyes full of expectation.

 

“Sigh, I know, HoSeok, I know. But, really, you guys could give me a break sometimes…” the older sulks, hanging his head low.

 

“It’s just that the idea of you two together is so funny! Because you are all grumpy and BaekHyun sunbaenim is very cheery!” HoSeok laughs whole-heartedly, hooking an arm around his hyung’s shoulder.

 

“Hm… Yeah, it’d be funny, I guess.” He sighs, chuckling a little.

 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

That was it for today ^^

I know nothign of k-dramas, so I had to search for popular k-dramas that were aired a bit after EXODUS' release date... Hm... I spent too much time on such small details and now I'm tired XD I guess I'll just go to bed, it's late here :)

 

Please stay tuned for more Overdose ^^