Chapter 2

Overdose

After MAMA 2014, Baekhyun and YoonGi didn’t meet again due to their comebacks.

 

EXO released their second studio-album, EXODUS. The album featured songs with different music genres. The album did really well, even with one of the members, ZiTao, leaving.  

 

A month later, BTS released their own comeback album for 2015, The Most Beautiful Moment In Life, Part 1. The album did well in charts too.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The EXO-K members were in one of their rare days off, just chilling at the dorm. They were doing various things around the shared main room with some sofas, a TV and a big table. Baekhyun was playing around with his cellphone next to ChanYeol when he spoke up

 

“Hey, we could go somewhere.” Baekhyun suggested.

 

“Aren’t you tired? Jeez, you’re so hype…” JoonMyun complained.

 

“We can just go to that small tea house we went last time.” Baekhyun insisted.

 

“Ya~ But it was so small…” ChanYeol protested.

 

“That’s why no one notices us when we go there! C’mon, I’m getting tired of just staying here~” Baekhyun whined.

 

A silence followed.

 

“I’m not going.” KyungSoo was fast to completely refuse as he looked up from his iPad, but that was no surprise.

 

“I’m tired I’ll stay too.” JongIn spoke up, as he lied down on one of the sofas next to SeHun.

 

“I guess I can go, I can’t let you down in the end.” ChanYeol said, chuckling as he hooked his arm around Baekhyun’s neck.

 

“I can’t let you two go on your own; I don’t want problems with the manager again.” JoonMyun said, sighing.

 

“I’m staying.” SeHun said bluntly, not even turning away from TV.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung” A voice whipered.

 

YoonGi groaned in response.

 

“Hyung” the voice spoke again, a bit louder now.

 

YoonGi still didn’t move and once again groaned.

 

“Hyung!!” the voice shouted, this time effectively waking the green-haired boy.

 

“What do you want JeongGuk?” YoonGi mumbled grumpily.

 

“Me, Jimin and HoSeok are going to a tea house, but neither SeokJin or NamJoon hyung want to come with us and we need a hyung to come with us. Please come with uuuuuuuus?” Jeongguk asked with a sweet voice.

 

YoonGi could literally smell JeongGuk’s cheesy smile.

 

“Okay… I’ll go” YoonGi agreed, he knew he didn’t have much choice anyways.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BaekHyun, ChanYeol and JoonMyun arrived at the tea house and immediately got themselves a small booth.

 

As they sat down, a waitress appeared.

 

“Good afternoon gentlemen. I’m Tamaki (surprise, it’s author-san invading their own fanfic again!) and I’ll be your waitress. Would you like to drink something?” she asked politely, bowing.

 

“Yeah, a soju bottle, please!” ChanYeol said cheerfully before JoonMyun smacked his head.

 

“Just a bottle of water, please.” JoonMyun said.

 

“But of course sir! Always nice to have such handsome men coming here~” The waitress chirped as she exited the booth.

 

“Yah… What a weird one…” Baekhyun said lowly. “But anyways! What can do now?” Baekhyun asked anxiously.

 

“Just talk, I guess.” JoonMyun said, sighing.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“We are here~” HoSeok chirped.

 

“Ya!! Be quieter, what if someone recognizes us?” YoonGi softly scolded his dongsaeng.

 

“Sorry…” HoSeok apologizes, pouting.

 

They were quickly spotted by a waitress carrying a bottle of water.

“Oh! Good afternoon gentlemen. Shall I lead you to a booth?” she offered.

 

“Yes please!” JiMin said cheerfully.

 

As she led them to their booth, she spoke up.

 

“You know, it’s so rare to have so many handsome men here at the same time!” She said laughing.

 

“E-excuse me?” JiMin stuttered.

 

“Ah, a couple of other men are in a booth too. They are as handsome as you! Maybe you know them? I think one of them is called ChanYeol.” The waitress said.

 

“Ah, we kind of know them…” JungKook said, scratching his neck.

 

“Oh! Shall I get you the booth next to theirs?” the waitress asked, smiling.

 

“Hm… Okay, why not, right?~” HoSeok said, nodding happily.

 

“Okay! Let me just take this water to them~” the waitress said.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ChanYeol, BaekHyun and JoonMyun were talking about whatever when they heard a knock on the door. The now open door revealed Tamaki back with their bottler of water and... JungKook?!

 

“I’m back~ Here’s your bottler of water! If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to press that button!” Tamaki said as she filled their glasses with water and pointed at a white button on their table. “Ah! These gentlemen said they knew you.” She said, smiling pointing at JungKook.

Shortly after, JiMin, HoSeok and YoonGi also appeared at the door.

 

“Yeah, we know them too.” JoonMyun said nodding and waving at the bangtan boys squad, who waved back smiling.

 

“They will be at the booth next to yours; you can go there through that door.” Tamaki explained, pointing at a white door at the corner of the booth. “OK! Off we go boys!” the waitress cheered, exiting the booth and closing the door behind her.

 

“Wow, what a coincidence, right?” ChanYeol asked rhetorically. “Specially that YoonGi boy, right Baek?” ChanYeol continued teasingly, emphasizing BaekHyun’s nickname.

 

“Oh God , what did you do this time, BaekHyun?” JoonMyun said, furrowing his eyebrows and sighing.

 

“Hehehehe… Nothing…” BaekHyun said nervously.

 

“Just don’t ruin everything…” JoonMyun mumbled.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“We’re here!” the waitress said. “You heard my explanation back there, right?” she asked, opening the door.

 

“Yup!” JiMin said, skipping into the booth.

 

“Okay, so what would you like to have?” the waitress asked. “Oh! By the way, my name is Tamaki! It’s a pleasure to serve you tonight!”.

 

“Do you have soju?” YoonGi asked, sitting down.

 

“Hyung!” HoSeok protested.

 

“We can’t have that!” JungKook continued.

 

Tamaki could only giggle.

 

“4 Cokes please!” JiMin asked.

 

“Right away!” with that, Tamaki went away.

 

As soon as she was gone, JungKook started.

 

“Hehehe~ Looks like BaekHyun hyung is here too~” JungKook reased.

 

YoonGi directed him a sharp gaze.

 

“Eh~? What happened hyung?” JiMin asked, curious. No answer. “Kookie~ Tell me!”

 

“YoonGi hyung has a crush on BaekHyun-ssi~” JungKook continues on teasing.

 

“I don’t” YoonGi denied, his voice firm.

 

“Ya~ Don’t deny hyung!” HoSeok joined the other two.

 

Sighing, YoonGi stood up. “I’m going to the bathroom.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Staring at the mirror, YoonGi was already regretting coming. Sighing, he the water and threw some of it on his face. As he rubbed his face, he heard the door opening.

 

“Oh! YoonGi-ssi.” BaekHyun said in mild surprise. In fact, he kind of wanted to meet YoonGi, but that’s not how he expected it would happen.

 

“Ah! BaekHyun hyung. What a coincidence.” YoonGi said, drying his face and bowing right after.

 

“Ya! No need to be so formal, I’m what? A year older than you?” BaekHyun said, chuckling.

 

“Ah, okay…” YoonGi said.

 

“Anyways, how are you doing?” BaekHyun asked cheerfully.

 

“Yeah… I’m okay, just tired… How about you, hyung?” YoonGi asked, looking a bit embarrassed at BaekHyun.

 

“I’m just alright! It’s been a long time, right? We saw each other at last MAMA!” BaekHyun continued.

 

“Y-yeah…” YoonGi agreed, feeling the atmosphere getting awkward as they remembered what happened that day.

 

“Huhuhu… That day I was joking, you know?” BaekHyun said.

 

“Hm?” YoonGi hummed, confused.

 

“When I looked at you during my performance.” BaekHyun explained.

 

“Ah… I remember… I thought it was an accident.” YoonGi admitted.

 

“But you had some guts to look at me during your performance.” BaekHyun teased, making YoonGi embarrassed, as surprising as this may sound.

 

“Ah…” YoonGi tried to come up with an excuse, but soon realized he had nothing to say. Fidgeting, YoonGi looked down.

 

Getting closer, BaekHyun stopped when their faces were few inches apart.

 

“Well, see you around, Suga.” The older whispered lowly, his voice an octave lower than normally as he emphasized the other’s stage name.

 

With that, BaekHyun turned around and exited the bathroom.

 

(Needless to say BaekHyun almost peed in the van when they were going back to the dorm)

 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author’s note:

 

Vacation guys~~ Hooray!!

 

I got totally fueled up to write this for some reason XD I hope you liked it I tried to make this as coherent as possible, that’s why Suga still has his hair dyed green… Also this ending, tho XD I dunno if you guys noticed, but Baekkie didn’t actually peed when he went to the bathroom!

 

As I have a ton of free time, I’d like to try writing more, let’s see, hm? PLus, this chapter is muuuuuuuuch longer than the last one!

Well, bye bye sweethearts ^^