Chapter 2

Fake Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  I woke up a few hours earlier to rehearse for the audition. I'm using a song by ZICO called Okey Dokey. I only had a few more minutes so I took a quick shower and got dressed. My aunt drove me to the where the auditions were being held. "Good Luck, Jinah" She said once we reached the destination. "Thank you" I smiled and waved goodbye. There were many people here. Each of us had a number. I'm number 23. There's 2 more people who need to audition before me. I heard BigHit does not allow girls to audition after what happened with their previous girl group. But this year they're taking a chance. "It's BTS" A girl suddenly shouted. Seconds later, a group of boys entered. Out of all the BTS members, I only know who RM is. He's actually one of my favourite korean rappers. But seeing as he wasn't with the group, I shrugged and plugged my headphones back on. I took a seat and closed my eyes, listening to EXO - Heaven. I felt a light tap on my shoulder, so I took my headphones off and looked to my left. A young looking boy stood there. "Yes?" I asked, confused as to why he tapped me. "It's your turn to audition" He said, pointing at the number on my shirt. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. I probably didn't hear them call because I was listening to music. "Thank you!" I quickly bow and run towards the room. I closed the door and walked to the middle of the room. "Hello. My name is Kim Jin Ah" I introduced myself. They all gave me small smiles. "What will you be doing for your audition?" A man asks. "I will be rapping and dancing to ZICO - Okey Dokey" I said. "Okay. Please begin whenever you're ready" He smiled politely. These people were friendly. I had imagined that they'd be mean. I walked over to them and handed over my CD. I then walk back to where I stood before. "Ready?" A lady asked and I nodded. She pressed the play button. Okey Dokey's instrumental starts playing. I was very concentrated and focused. I was putting my all for this audition. I began to rap and dance along as the song went on. Once the song came to an end, they offered me a water bottle, which I gladly took. "Thank you for your time" I smile and bowed. "Could you do me a favor?" A man asked. "Of course" I nodded. "I was quite impressed with your rap. If you're willing, could you rap for us again?" He asked. I was quite surprised to hear this. Not many people get an opportunity like this. "Of course I can. Any song requests?" I asked, smiling. "No, you pick" He chuckled. I decided to use my favourite rap song. "I'll rap to Joke by Rap Monster" I said. "Ah, so your a Namjoon fan" He giggled. "I have the instrumental. Would you like to use it?" The lady asked. "Yes please" I smiled. As it begun playing, I started to rap along. After finishing, I took a huge gulp from the water bottle. "Can you also sing?" Another lady asked. I gave them a nod, still panting a bit. "There's 1 more minute left until your time is up. Would you like to show us some of your singing?" She asked. I groaned in my mind. They're asking for too much. But if that's what it takes, I'll do it. I nodded once again. "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter