Chorus

Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kimi no namae wo yobu dake de sekai ga midasareteita
Donna kako kimi no kizu wo subete ore no naka de mamoritakatta
Moshimo koe ga todoi tara ore wa koko de matteru yo
Hitori ja kiesouna ai dakara
Nido to nai kono Crazy Love

Just by calling out your name, I made my world complete
No matter what kind of past you might have, I will protect your wounds with all my heart
If my voice ever reaches out, I want you to know that I'm right here
My love for you drives me to the verge of fading away when I am alone, this crazy love which will never come a second time

He knew he was late. He deliberately did so. Jongin knew it was Sehun’s birthday but somehow he decided to ignore. They had been married for a quite while and Sehun never failed to be a good husband for him.

In fact he was too good.

Over the years, Jongin had learned to move on from the past. He couldn’t change it anymore. He was tied to Sehun forever.

At first, he was outraged for the fact that he has to abandon the woman he loves just to save their business.  He married Sehun, inherited the whole company, along Sehun’s shares. He has everything but he wasn’t that complete. He knew there was missing in his life. Jongin smiled bittersweetly. Sehun used to be the boy he loved to protect and take care of. Ever since the day at the playground, where Sehun lost his gege, he was captivated by those eyes.

The very eyes that he often stared at in the past,

The very same pair that he hated and fallen in love with.

 Jongin laughed humourlessly at the thought. Wasn’t he supposed to hate him for losing Krystal?

Krystal was his life, his dream and his goals. The woman he wanted to marry and have kids with. But then Sehun came and ruin everything.

Jongin felt a pang in his heart. The pain of losing everything hurts  but the thoughts that he can never divorce Sehun hurts a lot more.

 

2 years ago

Jongin was called by his brother-in-law for a dinner meeting. As much as he wants to skip, he cannot do that. Even if Jongin hated Sehun, he cannot hate Sehun’s older brother and his husband, Yifan-gege had always been supportive and understanding, even if he keep saying how much he had hated Sehun for marrying him. As the dinner commence, Junmyeon-hyung had excused himself to answer a call from an important person. He was left with Yifan-ge who was watching him with amusement in his eye. Jongin furrowed his brows as he caught his brother-in-law’s eyes.

“It’s amazing on how you manage to eat like Sehun” he said with mirth in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter