3- Act I

C.L.A.S.S.I.C
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!
So, yeah, updating every day 'cause I'm writing every day, the story is exciting me hehe ^^
No matter what, I would always love to hear from you, still. ^^
So, let me know... 
With love <3 <3 
 

 

Sehun sighed as he sat down on the bench with Luhan next to him. He looked down on his sweaty palms despite the freezing cold. Luhan watched him silently. He didn’t know what was going on with the rich handsome guy but he was sure that he was all out of solutions due to the helpless road he chose to take few minutes ago.
Luhan cleared his throat, wanting to start a conversation, it wasn’t awkwardly silent but the guy just almost committed a suicide.

“I’m Luhan.” He reached out his hand but Sehun was so drowned in his own head. He was having millions and millions of what ifs and what could have been.

“Handsome guy?” Luhan’s soft tone forced Sehun’s attention to him. He tilted his head,
“Hmm?”

Luhan smiled,
“My name is Luhan.”

“Why did you save me?” Sehun asked straight forward.

Luhan pursed his lips and took in a deep breath. Should he say that he was attracted to him earlier? Should he say that at the very moment Sehun was deciding to end his life, Luhan was actually flattering Sehun’s fatigue looks the first time he ever landed his eyes on him?

“It’s not right to end a life like that.”

“Mine deserves to end in the worst ways.” Sehun almost whispered looking away from Luhan.

“Well… We can give it a try. Why don’t you invite me to your world and show me what it is?” Luhan suggested, he didn’t know what he was getting himself into. If Sehun knew how attracted Luhan is to him, he would kill himself this instant. There’s no man who would accept another man’s feelings. Maybe in few years, maybe in another life, people wouldn’t think of it as a sin and will start to learn to accept that feelings are about feelings not about genders. But again, Luhan thought that he would scare Sehun away like that, and he doesn’t want that, he would gladly accept having Sehun in his life even if as a friend.

All this and that gathered in Luhan’s head. Completely unaware of what’s inside Sehun’s…

Sehun got up and walked away from Luhan silently. Luhan watched him leaving, remorse, remorse is all he’s feeling. He just pushed him away.

Sehun stopped and turned to Luhan,
“Tomorrow evening, come and dine with us.”

Amused, Luhan stood up with his mouth agape looking at Sehun,
“A-are you sure about this?”

Sehun smiled gently throwing arrows straight to Luhan’s unarmed heart,
“When you’re at the doors, tell them you’re a friend of Oh Sehun’s. “ He waved and left Luhan dazed.

Sehun’s heart fluttered for the first time towards something that’s not music.


 




Sehun got out of the shower with a towel around his waist and drying his hair with another. As soon as he walked out of his luxurious bathroom, he found Rachel in her bed clothes sitting on the edge of his bed. He totally ignored her walking to his wardrobe.

“You started growing a habit of leaving. Which is wrong and need to be tamed.” She spoke.

Sehun scoffed, wearing his shirt,
“Weren’t you taught, that coming over in a very late hour and sitting on my bed like that while I’m barely covering myself… Is wrong and against etiquette?”

Rachel sighed and approached him, she held his hand between hers an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter