2- Go

C.L.A.S.S.I.C
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~
Another update~ 
I hope you're not as confused. 
Let me know, lovelies~ 
With Love <3 <3 <3 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Lay ran their breaths out, laughing, pushing everything and everyone on their way to get in time, even sliding under horses so they wouldn’t miss it. Right before the doors were closed, Luhan and Lay, successfully scooted in. Robes were unleashed, foreparts cut loose just by the time the two boys ran to the deck of Titanic, hysterically laughing, waving enthusiastically at everyone who they never even saw in their entire lives. Them, two admitted, they were the luckiest duo on the surface of the earth.
Or so they thought…
And the ship left the shore, once and for all. Titanic took off.




Meanwhile in class A…
The worker showed Rachel her personal promenade. Though it was classy, big and seemed a little bit unrealistic to even exist on a boat, Rachel wasn’t even the least interested, as she was raised and born to luxury. She just nodded carelessly and dismissed the polite young man.

Sehun, started taking out his stuff, that included a lot of suits, not the less ties and bowties. He carefully, took out his phonograph and placed it gently on a tall stand. Sehun took two steps back and smiled at it, treasuring the sight of it. He smiled and took out the cylinders; he placed them neatly next to it. His one and only passion. Because even when he’s forced on this marriage, even when he had to let go of his dreams, of dancing and making music, Sehun will still listen to it with a good cup of coffee every day. Even if his life depends on it, he won’t let it go.


Quickly the next morning, nothing was in sight but blue, just the ocean. Titanic rose on the top of the azure ocean steadily, hitting the waves peacefully and calm. It was one of those rare mornings that you would wake up with inner peace smiling for no reason. Even when you know that there are all the reasons not to be all cheerful. Sehun and his mother, Rachel and her father, the designer of Titanic and its inventor gathered for a meal together. Everyone seemed so into the story of Titanic’ birth except for one. Sehun. As the arrogant and lead-ship sickness that Rachel suffered, she tried to lead the conversation even ordering Sehun his own food. That’s when he felt seriously suffocating and excused himself, mumbling and mentally cursing the situation he’s been trapped in.



Luhan, in his third class, sat on a bench enjoying the sight of the ocean. A very young boy from the same class joined him. Luhan had his voice to share, so he started humming to a song catching the attention of some other young kids. As he got lost bit by bit in his singing, his eyes traveled unwillingly to a shining figure standing in the first class with closed eyes, sighing deeply, looking like he was trying to grab hold of an oxygen at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter