1- Set

C.L.A.S.S.I.C
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear, HunHan.ers... 
Today is April 15th, 2016. Titanic sank on April15th 1912.
I would really like to read your feedback. It's been a great challenge to me. 
Let me know... 

 

Years ago, offshore, men, women, kids, bided goodbye smiling at their families, friends, coworkers. Men holding old, old cameras wore their hats and rolled on and on to capture the amazing view. The view of people on the great ship, waving back. Men, women and kids, smiling at their beloved families and dear friends. The photos were out. People smiling, waving goodbye, excited for going to the other side. Never did they come to know that the other side was the other side of the coin. The coin of life.
In this life, there are happy people and sad ones. There are happy and happier, sad and sadder. From the view that was long, long time ago, it looked like the ones offshore were happy for their dear ones on the ship who were happier.
Never anyone knew, at that moment, back in time, the people who were just happy actually were luckier than the happier on the ship. Because the happier ones on the ship were out of luck. All out of luck.
Maybe few of them had magical fairies or were given a second chance. Maybe two of them were given one only last chance. A chance of few days to experience what they never knew in their entire lives. Only for few days and they were ready to let go after the first taste of it.Some people knew what happened and lived to tell. Some died holding the secret.
But one thing knew it all. Titanic held all the secrets. Titanic knew all that happened on its board.
RMS Titanic…




 





The discovery ship found its way once again to the helpless marine in the deepest part of the North Atlantic Ocean. Under the commands of the Captain, they approached the ship’s bow. Just like the first time, no matter how many times they visit the sunken boat, Captain Changmin still feels every time he looks out thecircled window at the boat, goosebumps followed by shivers down his spine. Unlike the others inside the room with him, when they approach it, he would leave the computer screens and monitors, he would always look out the window. To feel as much as close like his heart always calls. As he recalled the timing and date the great ship sank under the water. At 02:30 in the morning of April 15th, 1912… Titanic landed two and a half miles down, three thousand and eight hundred twenty meters down in the heart of the ocean.
Once more, they were surfing with their littledives above the surface of the deck of Titanic, others swimming next to the sides of it, measuring the pressure outside.
He took a deep breath and started getting dressed just like the day before. They landed carefully on the Grand staircase.

Captain Changmin was chosen, after proving himself that he’s the best in this field with all the researches and reports he had done skillfully on the passenger voyage. He was successfully assigned to take care of the missing masterpiece. The heart of the ocean. The one and only diamond.

The artists in charge, they have drawn many, many shapes of the blu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter