kiss

Secret love

It had been one a few weeks after their first date and Jonghyun and Minhyun were meting up for their third time. They wanted to meet more but Jonghyun heavy schedule made it nearly impossible. 
They had met up at Minhyun’s apartment to watch a movie. A cinema giving too big of a risk to being caught. Unnoticed their hands had enwreathed themselves in each other’s. 
From there hands there was a warm feeling spreading thru both of their body’s. it was a comfortable feeling so comfortable they both didn’t notice until the movie was over. They quickly let go of their hands but not without a blush on their faces. The warm felling had left and they both fell slightly less comfortable. Minhyun shifted in his seat when Jonghyun looked away at the awkward situation. A few seconds passed and Jonghyun got the courage to look back at the male. 
There was a bright red blush spread over the males face. Jonghyun smiled knowing it was all his work. It gave him confidence. 
“hey, Minhyun.” He whispered gaining all of the male’s attention. He rested his hand of the other’s upper leg leaning in closer to the male. “I really liked watching this movie with you” he whispered watching the males head turn bright red. A smirk appeared on his face admiring his work. “I really like you Minhyun.” He whispered sweetly again. He moved closer the male. There was barely any distance between them. Minhyun closed the distance pressing his lips soft on the other’s. 
Like any other first kiss it wasn’t perfect but that didn’t matter. Their lips fitted perfectly agents each other’s. 

 

It was already passed midnight when Jonghyun finally arrived home. He had expected the rest of them members to be asleep right now but he was proven wrong when an angry voice broke the silence that rested in the dorm. 
“You’re home late.” Jonghyun didn’t bother to look, still taking of his shoes up at the owner of the voice. He knew Kibum and he knew that he only needed to let the younger know everything was fine and he would let it go eventually. But there was a big divergence between knowing what to do and getting  it done. 
“Where have you been?” the younger asked. 
“Out” Jonghyun said nonchalantly getting his shoes of and now looking at the younger. 
“Out Where Jonghyun?” the younger asked demanding for an answer. 
“Nowhere.” He answered only annoying the younger more. “Really bum there is nothing to worry about. I just needed some space.” He patted the males shoulder when he passes him leaving for his own room. 
“You know you can tell me everything. We are best friends.”

“I know Kibum there is just nothing to tell.”

 “Fine, but we’re not done with this.” Kibum said watching Jonghyun close the door behind him. “I will find out what is going on.”