The date

Secret love

"thank you so much for helping her." Jonghyun bowed to the vet and the a
Handsome male, how he now knew his name was Minhyung. 
He had stayed with and talked to for four hours till the vet came to start her morning shift. 
He learned that the man was only a year older than him. He was still studying to be a vet. He worked at the clinic to get extra practice in and pay for his study and apartment. Since his parents (how he didn't like to talk about) did have the financial ability to help him with. 

He left the clinic happy and relieved. 
Relieved that roo was perfectly fine. And happy he scored the handsome male his phone number and even a date with him. 
He may had never told anyone yet. But yes he liked boys he also liked girls but always felt less attracted to them. He didn’t want to tell him members not that he thought they would hate him. No. He knew that they would always accept him. The problem was whit his label. If they would ever found out about this it would be the end of his carrier. He hated it but he knew that if someone knew his contract would be broken and they would ruin his reputation to and any chance to sign with a new label. He couldn’t do that. Singing was his life. SHINee was his life. 
So he didn’t tell anyone about how he felt. He didn’t want to risk anything. 


It had been a few days since Jonghyun visited the veterinary clinic with Roo. 
It was the day of his coffee date with the man how had saved his dog’s life. 
He bit his lip, he was nervous. Heck why was he so nervous. Maybe because it was the first time he would date someone for a long time. Maybe because it was the first time he would date a boy. 
He wasn’t sure maybe it was both. 
Maybe it was because he was an idol. And nobody but really nobody was allowed to know about this. He left through the front door he told that he would be visiting his parents. 
Which he would after his date so it wasn’t a lie. He just didn’t tell them everything, and that was okay, right? 

He drove away in his car making his way to the café where he would meet with Minhyun.
Heart beating faster the closer he got. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. It was just a date. When he arrived he checked himself in the mirror. 
He fixed a few stands of his hair that were out of place. He let out his breath. Why were his hands shaking. It’s just an innocent little date with an ordinary man. 
But Minhyun wasn’t just an ordinary man not to Jonghyun. 
Jonghyun just knew there was something special about the male. He couldn’t put a finger on it maybe he was only special to him. whatever it was it didn’t matter to Jonghyun. They were just gone go on a date and hopefully it would turn out into something. 
This was just their first date anything could happen.

Jonghyun entered the small café were they agreed to meet.
He quickly spotted the older male sitting on a table in the corner of the café. 
He was anxiously starring in the distance and hadn’t even noticed Jonghyun walking towards him.
Jonghyun just loved the nervousness that came from the man. It made him kind of cute, And calmed him knowing he wasn’t the only one that was so nervous. 
Jonghyun neared the male who hadn’t noticed him yet. Which was strange because he was clearly in the male’s eye side. Hello you’re dating an idol here you can’t just not notice me!
He pulled the chair in front of Minhyun  which seemed to get his attention. 
The older jump out of shock and nearly knocked over the table. 
He was quick to apologise. “It’s okay.” Jonghyun said to comfort the older. But the slight annoyance in his voice gave him away. 
“N-no, it wasn’t like that r-really. I just” he paused to bit his bottom lip. “I-I lost all site to my left eye.”
He older male turned away fumbling with the bottom of his shirt. 
A soft smile decorated Jonghyun’s features. So it wasn’t his fault he just honestly couldn’t see him. 
He gently pulled the elders face back facing him. “it’s okay. Really, I understand now.” He said giving him a sweet smile. “Now let’s start our date shall we.