7 minutes

Secret love

7 minutes. Who knew 7 minutes could be spend this dreadful. Jonghyun impatiently tapped his foot on the floor. Jinki you are so dead when I get back. He mumbled to himself. He looked back at the clock. 8 he had already been waiting for 8 minutes now. He let out his breath brushing his hands through his hair. He had never been this scared in his life. He was sitting in the empty clinic and could only hope the pup on the other side of the door would be okay. 

Flashback 
Jonghyun opened the door entering the dorm after a long and hard day of work. 
He kicked of his shoes not bothering to put them away nicely (even if kibum would complain about it next morning.) and taking of his jacked. 
Stepping further into the apartment he noticed the smell of chicken (Jinki must be having a midnight snack.)
Upon entering the living room he saw Jinki crouched down on the ground. 
“What are you doing hyung?” he asked curious after the elders behaviour.
The elder turned his head around to great the younger. “Oh, hey Jonghyun I didn’t hear you come in. How did work go?” he asked trying to sound innocent. 
Now he could see Roo sitting happily wagging her tail chewing on something.
“hyung, what is she eating?” 
“You mean Roo, Oh I gave her the bone from the chicken I was eating. It looks like she really enjoys it.” He said turning back to the small dog. 
“hyung, you know bones like that can be really dangerous if she swallows them.” 

“Don’t worry I got everything under control.” He said his voice getting smaller with every word. 

“Hyung what’s wrong? What did you do?” jonghyung asked getting worried.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t do anything I swear.”

“Hyung!” he got angry. 

“I swear I didn’t do anything. She swallowed it when I wasn’t looking.” Jinki panicked raising his hands in defence. 
 

End flashback

“Kim Jonghyun?” a voice woke him out of his thought. he looked up at the source of the voice. It came from  a handsome young man who was standing it the door way. He stood up to join the man in the other room. in the room he saw his precious little roo Laing on one of the operation tables. She didn’t look good nor react to him entering the room like she always did.
“I tried getting her throw up the bone but it looks like it’s too big. So we have to operate her.” The man explained to him. “frankly I’m not allowed to operate her and we need to wait till tomorrow.” He said with an apologetic smile.  
“I see” Jonghyun hummed softly petting the little pup how was whining softly.  
“If you want you can stay here till the doctor comes. He will help her first thing in the morning.” The man offered. “I wouldn’t mind the company and I think she will feel better .”