Play (VerKwan)

Seventeen Drabbles

A/n: I love Verkwan tbh, not as much as MingKwan, but I do love it. They're cute and childish. This has like no plot, and it's a short af drabble.

     Vernon couldn't help but let Seunggwan win whenever they played a game. The look on Seunggwan’s face whenever he was able to beat the other was precious to Vernon. He knew Seunggwan would probably overreact if he ever found out about Vernon purposely losing every game, but Seunggwan wouldn't ever know (he's not that bright.)

     Seunggwan squealed when he won another round of Uno, smiling and clapping his hands. “Ha! I beat you again.” He stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend. “I'm just smarter than you.”

     Vernon smiled and kissed Seunggwan’s for head. “Of course you are my love.” He cleaned up the cards and went to the kitchen to grab an apple, returning to see Seunggwan pouting. “What's wrong?”

     Seunggwan sighed and continued to pout. “You don't get upset when I beat you…”

     Vernon's eyes widened. “Ha...it's just that I'm so used to you winning-”

     “You're faking losing. Do you think I'm not good enough to actually beat you in a game?!” And Seunggwan stood up and turned away from Vernon, crossing his arms and huffing. 

     Vernon blinked dumbly, and walked around Seunggwan to look at his face. “That's not it! You just...you look so cute when you're happy and you get so happy when you win.”

     Seunggwan rolled his eyes and dramatically threw his arms down. “Well no Sherlock! If course I get happy when I win. I like to win. But you also like to win.”

     Vernon smiled and put his hands on Seunggwan’s cheeks. “But I like seeing you happy more~” and he leaned forward to kiss Seunggwan's lips lightly. “And I like kissing you more than that.” He leaned forward again and wrapped his arms around Seunggwan's waist as Seunggwan let his hands tangle in Vernon's hair. Vernon's tongue entered his boyfriend's mouth, tangling with Seunggwan's in a battle for dominance, and battle that he didn't let Seunggwan win. After a few minutes of making out, Vernon's hand traveled down to Seunggwan's and gave it a squeeze. Seunggwan gasped and pulled away. “But I think I like feeling your the most.”
  
     Seunggwan pouted again, then released his right hand from his boyfriend's hair and hit him. “VERNON!”

     Vernon laughed. “I'm sorry, that's not what I like most. ing you is what I like best.” Seunggwan squeaked out in astonishment and looked at him with wide eyes.

     “Vernon! My mother is home! Don't talk like that.” He whispered angrily, hitting his boyfriend again. 

     Vernon just laughed and wrapped his boyfriend up in his arms, hugging him tight. “I love you.”

     “Whatever.” Seunggwan hugged back.