Tap That (MinKwan)

Seventeen Drabbles

A/N: yeah i legit don’t know what this is, I just wrote it when I was avoiding doing an essay for class and I heard someone say "I would tap that" and yeah.

 

    "Mingyu..." Seunggwan whined, laying on Mingyu’s bed, arms stretched out towards the taller boy. He was pouting, Mingyu had thought he was asleep when he had decided to get up and grab a late night snack. Mingyu chuckled, a light hearted, yet deep sound resonating through the dark and almost silent room.

 

    "Seunggwan, baby, I'm just getting a snack." He ruffled his boyfriend's hair, then leaned down and pulled the blanked off his boyfriend. Seunggwan squealed and tried to grab the blankets back but Mingyu just held them tighter. "I almost forgot how y you looked covered in hickeys babe, it's been too long." He kissed Seunggwan's blushing cheeks. "I'll be back." And he turned to walk out of his room.

 

    "Bring me back something!" The younger yelled after him, watching his boyfriend leave the room from behind. “Ha! I’ve tapped that....been tapped by that? Currently am tapping that? What is the correct terminology...is it called tapping? Would you say, ‘I’m tapping that?’ or ‘I tap’? Why is tapping related to …? It’s not like you take a finger and just tap someone's and call it - oh my God imagine someone actually doing that during holy I-” He let out a loud laugh, continuously imagining different scenarios where someone would light tap another person and call it , and he began to snort from how hard he was laughing. Mingyu picked that moment to walk back into his room, plate of food in hand, eyebrows raised and clearly confused as to why his younger boyfriend was rolling around on his bed dying of laughter.

 

    Seunggwan looked up when Mingyu cleared his throat, so the younger continued to laugh, then his stomach so he could reach out behind Mingyu to lightly tap his left cheek. He laughed harder. “Uhm...what?” Mingyu asked. “Babe, why are you laughing…?” He sat on the edge of the bed, the rest of it being taken up by the smaller, sprawled out , in the middle of a laughing fit. Seunggwan waved him off and breathed deeply, trying to calm himself down from his laughing fit.

 

    “Booty.” Was the reply he gave his boyfriend, with a tiny giggle. He smiled and looked up at Mingyu, eyes shining from laughing fit tears, cheeks bright red from how hard he laughed. Mingyu raised one eyebrow.

 

     “Booty? Yes, yours is perfect, and I really like sticking my in it.” Seunggwan blushed. “What about booties?”

    Seunggwan shook his head. “Nothing.” He smiled. “What food did you bring me, your loving, caring, doting boyfriend?” He asked, sitting up on his knees, looking at the plate.

 

    “You forgot y and beautiful babe.” Mingyu kissed Seunggwan’s cheek. “An assortment of fruits, and chocolate fondue.” He smiled when Seunggwan gasped with joy, grabbed an apple slice and dipped it in the bowl of chocolate, then ate it in one bite. A bit of chocolate left over on the youngers finger, Mingyu leaned forward and it off. “Yummie.”

 

    “Me or the chocolate?” The taller laughed. “When do your parents get back?”

 

    “Uh...3-no-5 days from now? When do your parents want you back home?” Mingyu asked.

 

    Seunggwan shrugged, then moved again and rested his head on Mingyu’s shoulder. “As far as they know, I’m on a road trip with you, Hansol and Minghao, Joshua and Junghan, Wonwoo and Junhui. They think that Joshua, Junhui and Minghao are volunteering at some catholic thing with their church and we all agreed to help, so they’re positive no ion is happening because we’re all at church.” He chuckled. “So they don’t want me back until I want to be back.” He winked. “Let’s eat!” He clapped his hands together, and started digging in, Mingyu and him feeling each other chocolate covered fruit.


    “I’m glad they don’t want you home soon, with that two months you visited family in Jeju, we have a lot of catching up to do.” Mingyu kissed Seunggwan, moving the food onto the end table, for them to return too when they weren’t as caught up in each other.