Cafeteria

Good Good~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A song was playing in the background as I sat on the chair in front of the computer. "It's still not right", I sighed as I ruffled my hair in annoyance. 

I fixed the part that was wrong and played the song again. I nodded my head to the beat when the door suddenly opened. I turned my head and saw JB hyung standing near me. " This song is good. Did you made it?", he asked. I just nodded. He stayed there while listening to the song when the door opened again. 

"Daebak, who made this?". Our eyes widened in surprise as we recognized the owner of the voice. We turned our head to the door and saw JYP PD-nim. "PD-nim", we said in unison. "Annyeong", he waved his hand smiling. "So, who made it?", he asked with glee. I raised my hand. "Jinjja, Hoonie made it?", he widened his eyes. I nodded. 

"I'm just gonna go", JB hyung patted my head, bowed at PD-nim and went out. "Yah, you're a genius. Maybe I should debut you". I gaped at PD-nim in silence as I try to process at what he just said. "J-jinjja?", I stuttered. "Oh, I'm pretty sure you're ready by now". "Thank you, PD-nim", I bowed at him. "Ohh, good job... and also, take care of Sana". I was frozen at his statement and didn't know what to do. "Don't worry, I know about you guys. Good job once again and congratulations", he gave me his eyesmile as he patted my back and went out.

I was still frozen when suddenly I got a call. I jolted in surprise and picked it up.

"HOONIE!".

"O-oh, wae Jihyo noona?". 

"Have lunch with us. GOT7 is with us at the cafeter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter