Hang Out (Part 2)

Good Good~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the long wait....

Somi and I talked about other things when suddenly she asked me, "Hoon-ah, who do you like?". I literally froze for a second before answering, "You, of course". "No, literally. Who do you really really like? Not like that sibling like but that like like". 'Should I tell her? What if she tells someone? Nah, she wouldn't do that, would she?', I thought to myself. I decided to tell her because I trust her. "Sana noona". "Ohh, Hoonie has a crush", she teased me while moving her eyebrows. "Shut up", I pushed her to the side and she just laughed. "Let's go, we're gonna be late", I told her.

Apparently, we were a bit late. 'It's gonna be noisy', I thought to myself. You know why I thought of that, because GOT7 was there in the cafe with Jihyo and Sana noona. I blushed when I saw Sana noona and this went noticed by Somi because she literally dragged me to her. 

"A-annyeong, S-Sana noona", I furiously blinked by my eyes while the blush was creeping up to my face, She tilted her head to the side and I was like, Gah, why are you so CUTE, you cute little baby squirrel. Okay, I need to stop. "Annyeong", she said while smiling at me. My face is literally red right now so I need to go away. "Somi-ah, what do you want?", I stood up and went to the counter. "Caramel Macchiato for me!", she shouted. "One Caramel Macchiato and one green tea latte. Both venti". I paid both of the drinks and waited for our drinks.

I brought both of our drinks to the table and gave Somi her drink. I looked for a sit and the only available one is beside Sana noona. I made a face at Somi and just sat there. I smiled at Sana noona and just drank my latte. I was literally fidgeting on my seat and couldn't sit still. "Dude, you need to stop fidgeting", Somi whispered to me. 

After half an hour, we went to our own ways and apparently Somi's going with us because they planned a sleepover. 'This is gonna be bad. Somi gonna tell the others', I thought to myself. We went to the van and of course Jihyo noona took the front seat leaving me with Sana noona and the little devil. I took a seat and guess what, Somi told Sana noona to sit beside me. I was sitting there awkwardly without knowing what to do. You know like Jungkook hyung in AHL. Yes, I'm close with BTS hyungs and I'm planning of making some songs with them. I told Somi that she can borrow my clothes. I'm such a good brother to that little devil.

When we arrived to the building, it was already dark. I went to my dorm first to put my things and change into my pajamas. A black hoodie and a pair of black 3/4 pants. I lent Somi my grey sweater and a pair of grey sweatpants. When I went to their dorm, most of them were already sitting at the middle of the living room. I gave Somi my clothes and sat with them. She went to the bathroom to change her clothes and I played with my phone. When I heard one fo the doors closed, I looked up and saw Sana noona in a baggy shirt and a pair of short shorts. I went back to my phone and tried to hide my red face. Thank god, the others didn't notice it. When Somi went out of the bathroom, she literally looked like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter