Somi Chu~

Good Good~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While waiting for the girls to arrive, I went to the toilet to relief myself. On the way there, I saw GOT7 and I chat with them for a while. After doing my business, I went back to the practice room and saw all of them there including Somi. "Hey". "HOONIEE~", Jihyo noona hugs me like a bear with the others waiting in line. After hugging them one by one, I sat between Somi and Sana and we just talked. Somi and I keep playing with each other that the others were just looking at us. I looked over at them and saw them just sitting there smiling except for Sana. "What, what did we miss?", I asked them raising one of my eyebrows. "You and Somi looked like a couple just now", Nayeon noona stated. I looked at Somi and we just smiled at each other. I put one of my arms on her shoulder and put our cheeks together, "Do we look like a couple now?". All of them shrieked except for Sana, " THEY'RE SO CUTE!!~". "My little brother has grown up", Jihyo noona walked over to me and hugged me from behind while ruffling my hair. I looked at Sana noona and she just sat there quietly looking at the floor blankly. "Do you guys want some food?", Somi asked. "We'll go with you", Jungyeon noona answered. "I'll just stay here", I told them. "Alright, you want anything, baby Hoonie?", Jihyo noona asked. " Just a bottle of water and I'm not a baby anymore noona~", I whined. "Don't care, you're still my baby Hoonie. Let's go girls", Jihyo noona went out with the others except for Sana noona.

"Noona"

"Noonaa"

"Nooonaaa~"

I walked over to her and sat behind her. I hugged her from behind and it made Sana noona blushed. You can see the rosy pink tint on her cheeks. "What are you doing, Hoon-ah?", Sana noona asked. "Why were you so quiet just now?". "I'm just thinking". "About what?", I asked her again. "Nothing". "Ah, noona. Tell me~". "No, these are my thoughts. I don't want to share them with you", she slapped my arms and it made me retract them. "Well then, penny for your thoughts?", I sat in front of her. I leaned in until our faces are close to each other. "N-no, I t-told you that I d-don't want to t-tell you...", she stuttered with the blush going back to her cheeks. "Okay, just asking. If you want someone to talk to, you can come to me noona", I leaned back and lied down on my back. "You know, I might be helping PD-nim with some songs", I told her. "Jinjja, that's amazing", she exclaimed. "Yeah, you're the first one to know. Not even Jihyo noona". "Oohh, I must be special to you for me to know first", she teased me. "You could say that", I looked at her and back. We smiled at each other and keep talking to each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter