Suddenly wake up..

my only star that i want to protect

 

You rubbing your eyes..where I am..its so much comfortable..then you realise you already in your room and lying in your bed..how can I be in here..what I remember the last thing is I inside hyunseung oppa car..because he take me home..hurmmm

When you see your cloth..arghh better I go bath first then continue to sleep because it just 2am in the morning…you still have 5 hours more..

Done with bath..you decide to open your laptop but you feel to hungry suddenly..maybe because you don’t eat your dinner yet and the last time you eat is at 130 pm..you decide to go down and take some fruits and milk..

On the way to the kitchen,you pass by a small office at your uncle house and see hyunseung,yoseob, gikwang and dongwoon oppa(s) still work..poor them..maybe its hard to handle a company..then you decide to bring them some snack too..

When you enter the office, what you see all of them already fall in sleep…poor them..then you took a blanket and put it to them..then go to your room..

Firstly,you open your email to check on something..then you open your twitter account..the last time you tweet him is at the airport..

@donghae861015 oppa!!mianhae because not tweet you yesterday..i’m so busy..sorry #saranghae

In your heart,you just want to tell him that you see him infront of you..but you know..its kind of problem if you do that..some more he don’t read you tweet..what you expect??the famaous hallyu star LEE DONGHAE to read  your tweet..

@donghae861015 oppa!!better I go sleep first..i still need to go work later..take care..#saranghae

Then when you decide to sign out the account then you see him tweet..he tweet some selca picture and said have a nice day..FIGHTING!!!

When you read.you smile until your ear..you just feel to happy..suddenly you remember what happen at the airport..

Better I go sleep now..if not i will get eyes bag under my eyes..and I don’t want that..you  switch off your laptop then move to your bed..just a 30 second you put your head on the pillow..you fall in sleep again..

At super junior dorm…

They just arrive at dorm after pratice..today is donghae turn to wash dishes..yup they have a routine board…donghae just go to kitchen and do the dishes..

“Hyung!!!need help??”ryeowook ask

“its okay..i just do it myself..thanks..”donghae answer

In the same time..he still think about you..hows your ankle..is it okay..getting better..he still worried about that..suddenly he ask sungmin..

“hyung!!can you take my picture do the dishes…with a big smile..”

“donghae…donghae…arasso..give me your phone…”sungmin said and take his picture..

After done the dishes,he took his phone and tweet that picture..and write have a nice day..FIGHTING!!!

Then he just open his mention to read what his fans said..he read….read…and read…suddenly he stop at the one name..name that always tweet him to share a problem,told everything that happen in that day,send encourage massage and ask how he doing….yup..that is the same person that always tweet me for past 6 years…I wonder who is that person…

Suddenly someone is nagging at dorm living room…so familiar voice..our manager hyung..ask for everyone to go sleep..because need to wake up early today..yups wake up early at 6am because super junior have a early schedule that morning..and now already 3am in the morning..just can sleep for 3 hours more…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello reader!!!!!

what u guys think about these chapter???

please leave a comment and do support me...

thanx...