The last day in my country..

my only star that i want to protect

 

The weather is so calm..not to hot not to cool..it just nice for me to start my new challenging live..The day that I never wish to come true but yet still hoping to wishing star to make it become true..

Arghhh..the day finaly come..oppa wait for me okay..it just for one day only..i will be there and see you..

At the airport:

Yunha are sure want to go there? Are sure that can survive there..you  not familiar to that place..your best friend minhi..whose always cared about you..

Minhi-ah you know that I always want this..this is my dream and I want to achieve it no matter what..i wait for almost 6 years to make these come true..

I know yunha..and I wish you the best..but where is yours family..they don’t send you today???

Nope…I don’t want them to send me..you know why..In the same time I take out my lovely sweety phone and open my twitter account..

@donghae861015 oppa!!wait for me…I’m on the way to go there..please wait for me..#saranghae

Then you turned to minhi and hugs her for last time..both of you cries a lot..

At Incheon airport…

You wear your favourite sunglassess and don’t forget your super fancy coat..Suddenly you heard a loud scream from outside..”SUPER JUNIOR!!!!SUPER JUNIOR!!!SUPER JUNIOR!!” Then you feel like…

mwoa!!!!!ok just a chill yunha…you don’t expect this..its impossible to meet with them…without thinking more you just grab your  luggage then suddenly you hit with someone…you fall backward..

“are you okay miss???”person that you hit ask ..

“I’m okay..thanks for ask..”without even look at that person you try to stand but you don’t expect you have a sprain ankle..(that happen when you wear a 5 inchs high heel and fall in the wrong position) and its difficult for you to stand properly..

“Hyung,hurry we will be late…”some other person shout from far..

Person infront of you feel guilt..because it his false too you become like that..

“better you go now..your friend is waiting for you..”you said to him and look at the face  and actually only GOD know how you feel at that time..if you can shout you already shout but you don’t want to embrass him..you also feel like a dream..yeah!!!LEE DONGHAE...is infront of you..someone that you love for almost 6 years..someone that you want to see most when you arrive here..

“I’m sorry again…really..really sorry..”he said and at the same time walk away from you to other members..

It is a dream..i can see him face to face and don’t have any barrier that split between us..not even other ELFs…

Then you just start walk..limping actually..and you go out from international arrival gate..as you expected it will be a so many ELFs waiting outside..but its so hard for you then..yup!!with so many people how you want to find your driver now..seriously!!!!

“Miss Kim Yunha”suddenly someone beside you called..

“Yes,that’s me…”

“hii,I’m your driver..but what happen to your leg??why you walk like that??”your driver ask

“it’s a long story…should we go now??i really not comfortable here..”

Lee Donghae pov..

How is she doing???hurmmm I should do something actually..poor her..*still feel guilt*

“donghae-ah what are you thinking of??”leeteuk ask..

“he probablly think of the girl that he bump into..”siwon said..

“hyung what should i do..its my fault she had a sprain ankle…”donghae said

“nea…don’t said that..i think she will be find…don’t worry donghae-ah…”leeteuk answer..

Yunha pov

Hurmm..what should I do..i cant go work tomorrow like this..morever how I will manage to treat my client in my condition..you should be more carefull..you still careless as before…

“Ahjusshi..where are we..it is still far away??if you don’t mind can we stop at pharmacy first..need to buy something for my sprain ankle..”

“not far away,miss..will be arrive around 15 minute more..sure can..”

“gomawo,ahjusshi!!!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hii reader!!!what you guys thing about the first chapter...please leave a comment...