First day at work..

my only star that i want to protect

 

Your eyes little bit swollen..maybe because you cant sleep properly last night..new place..but you still need to go work..and your ankle also already okay…not swollen anymore but as extra precaution you still wear a bandage..today you just wear a simple formal dress and decide not to tie your long hair and wear a nice headband match with your cloth..

When you go down you already see your uncle and aunty at a dining room..eating breakfast..yup!! you stay with your uncle and aunt..its part of agreement with your parent to lets you work here..

“good morning uncle…good morning aunt!!!”you join them at dining room and before you sit you give your uncle and aunt a morning kiss..they like your second parent and they so kind with you because they don’t have a daughter except six sons…

“yunha-ah no kiss for this lovey oppa!!”hyunseung said..

“me two!!”yoseob said

“me three!! Gikwang said..

“aigooo!!!my oppas is so cute…of course can…come here…”

“how you will go there??”without you notice dongwoon oppa which already sit at the dining table.

“hurmm..can you give me a ride??its one way to your office dongwoon oppa..if you don’t mind…”

“of course you can..aigoo my sweet dongsaeng…”

“but where doojoon and junhyung oppa??i don’t see them since I arrive yesterday”..

“ooo…doojoon and junhyung went to out-station at osaka..will be back tomorrow..”your aunt answer..

“yunha-ah…lets go..you will be late..”dongwoon call you from outside the house or a mansion actually…

Did you tell actually your uncle is successful businessman and own a company but now all his sons take over..yups!!all your cousin run it now…that’s why doojoon and junhyung oppa not here..and the reason why you don’t follow your other oppa(s) but dongwoon oppa..this because he is director at one your uncle branch company and the company is near to your new work place..which actually under your uncle company too..

In the car..

“yunha-ah..hows your ankle??it is okay..if still not okay you just can rest today”dongwoon oppa said

“nope oppa…its okay already…don’t worry okay..and please don’t give a special treatment just because I’m your cousin..its not fair with other..”you said

“arasso..yunha-ah…you never change..always become low profile and not depend to your family name”

Here…we arrive already….infront of your clinic which actually a physiotherapy center that open by your uncle when he know that you want to work here after your graduate from united kingdom..thats show hows your uncle love you so much..and above the physiotherapy center is a gym..thats is your dream which is in the morning you will work at the center than after that go to gym and workout or become an instructor..

You go down from dongwoon oppa car..before that you give him a good bye kiss..(its just oppa and dongsaeng kiss) then you stand there until dongwoon oppa car cant be see anymore..than you walk into the physiotherapy center..In there already have two physiotherapist which hired by your uncle..

“hii,i am yunha..nice to meet you..sorry I still cant speak in korean properly..mianhae!!”

“hii I am ha neul and this is ha na…its okay..we understand..dont worry we will help you…morever you are our boss..” ha neul said..

“don’t think that way…you girls still my sunbae and please treat me as hobae or friend..please don’t treat me like a boss..i really don’t deserve it and seriously I don’t like that..”

“okay..deal!!you said that not us okay..”ha na said

Then you girls laughing together..you girls have half an hour more before the center open..and today ha neul sunbae will help you..seriouslly you really need a help.especially to translate it to your client if your client don’t understand english..

“however yunha-shi what happen to your ankle??”ha neul ask..

“yesterday I fall at the airport..but its okay now..just take an extra precaution..thats why I still wear a bandage..”and wear your flat shooes instead of high heels…

You feel happy..your first day at work going smoothly and you can handle it properly..you proud to yourself..the clock’s shows 630pm..which its time to close your center..you excuse yourself first because you feel to tired and you also decline hana and haneul invition to eat dinner with other worker to celebrate you first day..but you promise to buy them dinner tomorrow..

As you walk away from your center,you look at the gym above your center..you feel kind of sad because you cant see the gym today because you to tired..then you hear someone call your name..when you turn you see black ferarri and familiar figure waving at you…its hyunseung oppa..he come to take you home..because you to tired you fall in sleep in the car..

Hyunseung pov

“yunha-ah,what you want to eat..maybe we can stop for awhile and grab some dinner before going back..”

But don’t have a response from you..you just stay still and quiet..

Yunha-ah!!!!yunha-ah!!!but still no response

At the traffic light..i decide to turn over to see my sweet lovely dongsaeng..as I expected she fall in sleep..poor her..maybe because she to tired..she actually just need to  rest one more day at home before go to work..so I decide to just go back home..

Arrive at home..i try to wake her up..but no response..so I decide to carry her..because I cant open the door, I push the door bell..and my maid open the door..

“hyunseung master, you here..welcome back..”the maid said

“hurmm thank you,can you go to my car and take my bag and miss yunha thing..”

“Hyung!!what happen??she okay??”worries yoseob oppa

“ne..she okay..just she to tired I think..let me send her to her room first..”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hehehe...how sweet your life if have cousin like beast...caring and sweet...

please leave a comment...

thanks..