Chapter 3

I Like You

Yuri's POV

"You know Taeyeon?" 

"Um...I guess?" I replied to him, while raising an eyebrow. Why is he asking me this? I glanced over and saw him smiling. 

"Alright." His voice sounded really cheerful. What's with him? 

We walked in silence for a bit before reaching my building. 

"Oppa..."

"What's up?"

"I really don't like Kiko..."

I walked into the building before my brother could even say a single word. 

Jiyong's POV

   Yuri doesn't like Kiko? Sure, they argue sometimes but they always make up. Kiko seems to really like Yuri, despite our relationship failing. Whatever, I shouldn't think that much about Kiko. 

    I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and noticed that Youngbae was calling me. I was pretty close to our building already so I didn't even bother answering it. I doubt it would be about anything important. I got close enough to our building to see a car parked there. Wait. That car doesn't belong to anyone in Big Bang. It looks strangely familiar. SH*T! IT'S KIKO'S CAR! 

   I hid somewhere and began texting Youngbae. 

 

Ji: Why the is Kiko here?!

YB: That's why I called you idiot!

Ji: But why is she here?!

YB: She wanted to surprise her lovely and amazing boyfriend of course! 

Ji: Nope. Not happening. I'm not coming home tonight.

YB: Alright, I'll cover for you, but I advise you to go and stay at someone's for tonight.

Ji: But who?! 

YB: Someone who's not associated with Kiko, duh.

 

   I sighed and placed my phone away, running around campus to find someone. Everyone who's awake is associated with Kiko. This is so damn hard. I continued walking around, hoping that there could be some place I could stay for the night. Wait. That building has their lights on. But that's were Taeyeon lives with Tiffany and Jessica. None of the three girls therehaven't interacted with Kiko yet. Possibly...they could let me stay over. I hope they will. 

Taeyeon's POV

   I was in the kitchen eating some ramen tteokbokki for a late night snack when I heard a knock. I quickly finished it up and placed it into the sink and headed towards the door. I opened the door and was surprised at who I saw there. It was Kwon Jiyong. Oh my goodness! Kwon Jiyong's here! 

 

"A-Annyeong Jiyong-sshi.."

"Annyeong Kim Taeyeon-sshi. Can I stay over for the night?" 

 

Suddenly someone came running down the stairs. I turned around and saw Tiffany. She looked at me then at Jiyong. 

 

"Kiko's here isn't she Jiyong-sshi?" Tiffany asked Jiyong. Who's Kiko?

"Wait, are you associated with her?" He questioned her back.

"No, but Seunghyun told me about her and told me she's here." She replied bluntly.

"Wait. Why are you talking with him?" 

"I'm dating him! DUH! Now come on in before she gets here" She rolled her eyes and let him in. Wait, Tiffany's dating? And she's dating a member of BIG BANG?! 

 

   He walked in and Tiffany led him to the guest bedroom, which is one of the two bedrooms on the first floor. I occupied the other one. I sighed a bit and closed the door. I walked into the kitchen and began washing the dishes, for I had my ramen tteokbokki and Jessica and Tiffany has pizza earlier. I was just finished with the dishes when our guest, Jiyong, came into the kitchen. 

 

"O-Oh, annyeong Jiyong-sshi.." I greeted him shyly.

"Hm? Oh, hey. Is it ok if I grab an apple?" He asked me politely, which was quite strange, I mean, he is known throughout campus for being a bad person, so hearing him asking polietly is quite a surprise to me. 

"Oh, um, sure, be my guest..." I stepped aside and let him take the apple that he had wanted. 

"Well, uh, goodnight Jiyong-sshi." I bowed before going back to my room. 

 

Jiyong's POV

   I'm lucky to have found a place to stay while hiding from Kiko. Although, I have to meet her tomorrow. I figured that I can't hide from her tomorrow. I washed the apple before heading back to the room that I will be staying in for the night. I saw that the door across the hall from my room was slightly open. I heard Taeyeon singing softly while playing the piano. I figured it must be Taeyeon's room. I listened for a few moments before heading back to my room. 

Youngbae's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT HERE?!" Kiko screamed at me.

"Woah, calm down Kiko." I tried to calm her down but she's such a monster.

"I WANT MY JIYONG. I NEED MY JIYONG." She yelled at the top of her lungs. 

"OH MY GOD WOMAN SHUT UP!" Seungri came storming in. 

"YOU SHUT UP YOU BRAT!" She slapped him. 

  Soon enough, everyone except for Jiyong was in the living room. My goodness, I have always wondered why Jiyong fell in love with her. She's just so...crazy! So far, she has beaten up Seungri and now Daesung is trying to calm her down but she's just hiting him too. Seunghyun is talking to Tiffany on the phone to find out some techniques to calm a girl down, but Tiffany herself doesn't know Kiko that well, so she can't really help. 

A few hours later

  Finally, she has tired out and passed out. She barely has any battle scars from the battle with Seungri, due to her being the one that mainly attacked him. I swear, she's a living nightmare. I thought about mine and Yuri's relationship. We're fighting right now, and it's like a living nightmare too. I have backed away for now to let her blow off some steam, but I hope that we could make up soon. I don't want our relationship to turn out like Jiyong's. 


(a/n) Hi! I hope you all like this chapter, and thank you so much for supporting this fanfic. Just to say, I absolutely love Kiko as herself, she's just a really nice person and I hope you all don't think that I hate her. It's just for the sake of the story, alright? Well, I will update soon, and I hope you have a nice day/night!

Rinnylinny

P.S. Have you heard the new dating rumour??? A bit of hope in my life <3