Chapter 2

I Like You

Taeyeon's POV

    He greeted me. He knows my name. He knows I exsits. Woah. I blinked once of twice before greeting him back. Of course I had failed to be normal, as I had stuttered so much. I am such a failure. 

Jiyong's POV

   She is such a cute thing. She stuttered and everything and I think that I see a blush on her face. She's so adorable! My appearance didn't resemble anything that I thought though. I'm guessing that my expression is the "I don't really care about you" one. Well, I do have a girlfriend or whatever, but I'm getting really sick of her. Too clingy. Too obsessive. Too greedy. I really loved her before, but now I'm not sure. All we do in our relationship is breaking up and getting back together. Why would we break up? One or the other would go cheating. I have no feelings for her at the moment, but she has a sh*t ton for me. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned my attention back onto Kim Taeyeon, who's currently looking down at the grass. 

 

"How are you?" My voice did not sound like I cared at all.

"O-oh...I'm...uh...g-good!" She smiled weakly, her voice small and timid. 

"That's good." I replied blankly.

"U-Um, if you mind, can y-you not smoke please? It's not good f-for your health..." She whispered. I bet she didn't want me to hear that. 

"Oh, sorry about that." I quickly apologized while I took my cigarette and disposed of it. 

"Y-you heard me?!" She exclaimed softly, her eyes widening. 

"Well...yeah." I replied buntly. 

 

Yuri's POV

   I just stared at my older brother for a few moments. I know who he is, inside and out. I turn towards Taeyeon-unnie, and I know that this isn't good. He might use her or something. Sure, she's smart and all, but she likes him, a lot, so she would do anything for him. She clearly knows that he's in a relationship. In a relationship, with Kiko Mizuhara. I hate her so much, and she hates me too. I'm pretty sure that my brother hates her too, even though they're dating. 

Flashback

   "Oppa! You're home!" I quickly ran up to my brother and hugged him. He hugged me back quickly before setting me down. He had gone to Japan for a week and I missed him. A lot. We had a close relationship with each other, and we knew everything about each other. I looked and saw someone beside him, glaring at me. 

   "Ji! Are you ing cheating on me?!" She screamed at my brother. 

   "Don't swear Kiko! And she's my sister!" My brother yelled back at her. 

   Jiyong took me inside the house first, and then let Kiko in. He gathered us in the living room and I took my usual spot beside Jiyong. Of course when Jiyong didn't look, Kiko shoved me off, making me fall face first into the glass coffee table. I was bleeding, a lot, and when he turned back, he screamed, loudly. 

   "Baby I swear it wasn't me! She lost her balance and fell down!" Kiko lied to my brother, and he actually believed her. After that, he drove me to the hospital quickly so that I could get stitches. I remember clearly the horror I felt when my brother told me that she was staying with us for a month or so for a visit. After that month, I was so joyful. I was happy. No more pain, no more Kiko. Kiko was pain. 

Present Day

   I guess if Jiyong broke up with Kiko for good and dated Taeyeon-unnie I wouldn't mind. I love Taeyeon-unnie a lot, she's so nice and kind to me. She's only a year older than me and her younger sister, Seohyun, is one of my best friends. It's just that, I'm scared that my brother will do something to her and she will be heartbroken. I don't want that at all.

 I looked at them for a bit more before calling my brother. 

   "Ji-oppa!" I called out to him while walking towards him.

  "Hey Yul. Ready to go back to your dorm?"

Jiyong didn't want me to walk to the dorm at night. It's on private property but he claims that there are still really bad people at this school, so he insists on walking me back to my dorm. 

  "Annyeong Yuri!" Taeyeon smiled at me, and I gave her one in return. 

  "Annyeong unnie!" I waved goodbye and started walking with my brother. 

Jiyong's POV

Wait. She called Taeyeon unnie. That means they're close. Oh this is good for me, really good for me. I bet I can snoop a lot of information about Taeyeon through Yuri. 

   "Hey Yuri?"

   "Yeah?"

   "You know Taeyeon?"


(a/n) After procrastinating I have returned! This is a rather short chapter compared to the other but I hope that you like it! Thank you all so much for 45 subscribers, it means a lot to me ^^. Well have a great weekend and I PROMISE to update soon~ 

Rinnylinny