Chapter 1

I Like You

Taeyeon's POV

     "YAHHHHH! Kim Taeyeon! Wake up!" An annoying, and not to mention loud, voice rang out. I groaned and immediately pulled my blanket over my head. Yet I didn't know what was coming before me. A heavy weight was placed on top of me in a flash. It was like I was carrying the earth on my stomache. My eyes shot open in a flash. Boy, it was bright, someone must've turned the lights on. The smell of pancakes welcomed my nostrils. Unbearable pain was felt, before I shot up and pushed the evil creature off of me. "HWANG STEPHANIE MIYOUNG!" I began lecturing poor, poor, Tiffany, but she knew better than to wake me up, especially when I'm dreaming about my prince charming, although he is not very "princely". He's more of a....villian? But he isn't that evil, so that wouldn't describe him well. 

    After Tiffany learnt her lesson, I ran to the kitchen and saw Jessica making pancakes. "I knew it! I knew you were making pancakes!" I beamed with glee. "I made a lot for you, Tae." Jessica told me, not even sneaking a glance at me. I was especially hungry, due to having to finish a 10 page essay on Michael Jackson, the so called King of Pop. Tiffany was devastated to learn that she didn't get him, but oh well, what can I say? I had stayed up all night for this one essay, as horrible, horrible Mr. Lee just assigned it a day before it was due. I just don't quite understand how he could be such a cruel monster, but his class is one of the most important classes in the whole academic program here at Jeju Academy. Oh well, at least I finished it, and hopefully I will also get a good mark for it. 

 

Time Skip 

 

   "Seohyun-ah!" I chased after my younger sister, well half. When I came up to ask how she was doing, I had noticed that her eyes were filled to the brim with tears. She quickly ran away as soon as her eyes had met mine. I hope it had nothing to do with Seunghyun, or Seungri, her boyfriend. She already has cried because of him a lot, and they only got together for a month or so. I had warned her, but she didn'lt listen to me. Seungri is in a group, but it's more like a gang, called Big Bang. Of course every female here at the academy, and including some teachers, have fallen for one of the members at one point.

   I had tried to avoid it, but I had failed miserably, and I had to develop a crush on the leader of the group, the ultimate bad boy, the one who is the worst of them all. Kwon Jiyong, or G-Dragon, but that name's kind of...weird? I don't know, Jiyong is much more cuter than G-Dragon. But I have heard that he got expelled from several schools in Seoul, gotten many girls pregnant, but apparently made them abort the child, and is a 5 star heartbreaker. Okay, the last part is true, I mean, Im Yoona, my friend, got heartbroken by him. My other friend, Sandara Park, caught him red-handed with cheating, and he didn't feel any sympathy at all. BUT SOMEHOW I LIKE HIM AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY! 

   Back to Seohyun, I have managed to caught up with her, and she was down at the beach, of course the Academy's privately owned beach. Her eyes were bloodshot red, and her face was wet with tears. I hugged her and she just cried some more. "Seohyun-ah, Tae unnie's here. Just let everything out." And as soon as I finished saying that, a tsunami came onto me, wetting my uniform. But I was fine with it, as Seohyun was my younger sister and she had such a damaged heart. 

  After a bit, she finally finished crying. "I saw him...kissing another girl. It was such a terrible thing to witness, and he was even beginning to her blouse! Unnie, I know I should break up with him, but I just love him so much. He's my...he's my...my everything!" She bawled once again. "Seobaby!" A male's voice was heard. Only one person calls her that. Seungri. I looked at him and glared at him. Oh how I wished he would just go away, and leave her for good. Yet if he does that then she would be devastated, but that would mean that she would have to move on someday too.

  "May I talk to Seohyun please?" I groaned slightly before facing Seohyun again. "Is it alright if I leave?" I asked. She nodded slightly and signaled me to go away. I took my leave and began heading back to the dorm, where Jessica and Tiffany are. They must've waited for me, we were planning on forming a group of our own. A girl group that could challenge Big Bang, or the female version of Big Bang. But we'll be known as the angels, rather than the devils. 

  I loved the scenery here, it's so amazing and....it can't be described into words. The sound of the waves coming in and out, the ocasional seagulls, the sound of music...It's so lovely and soothing to the ears. The grass is a vibrant green, the sea a turquoise blue, the sky is...well...sky blue. I just love it! The food here is amazing as well. The pork is fantastic, the seafood is so great, but sometimes I miss my umma's cooking, homemade food is the best. 

  I was about to reach the dorm when I saw a figure at the door. It was of someone smoking, and I couldn't stand the smell of smoke, and it was bad towards the lungs too. So, I decided to just stay away until the figure went. 

   10 minutes has pasted and my needy stomache isn't cooperating with me. I gave up and decided to just get into my dorm. I walked to the dorm, and my heart was thumping loudly. Why? Well, there was my crush himself. Kwon Jiyong. 

  "Annyeong, Kim Taeyeon." 

  And I nearly collapsed. 


(a/n) Hello! That is the first chapter. I hoped you all enjoy it, and please support this story! I'll try to update tomorrow, but if I can't, for sure the 16th :) 

Rinnylinny