Wanna Play Games?

100% In Love

 

Min ah’s pov:

So, here’s how it goes. That day when me and the girls messed up, we decided to loll around at my dear uncle Dong Wook’s café. Actually, that’s what we always do after school. We’ll help around at the café and sometimes Haneul and Seunghyun will perform for the customers. But, the best part is, Uncle Wook will give us free meals and tipped us. If U think high school is fun, well the after school is even greater.

Seunghyun and Haneul were walking ahead of us when all of a sudden they disappeared.

“Eh? Where’d they go?” Hanna asked as her eyes busy scanning around the alley.

“Maybe they stopped by a store. Let them be, Hanna.” Joongki concluded.

Hanna nodded but I knew by the look on her face she’s thinking the same thing as I am.

“Psstt…” I tried to call Hanna.

Tch… another inseparable lovebird. Joongki was holding her hand while his other hand was brushing off Hanna’s bangs that were blocking her eyes. Joongki is a man who never feels reluctant to show off his lovey dovey acts to the public. He’s a man full of skinships and affection in his life. That’s a reality that U don’t need to be his girlfriend to know his true self.

“Hanna.” I called out again.

 Both of them turned around. I studied their facial expressions. Joongki’s face says ‘What do u freaking want when I’m with my girlfriend?’ while his lips curved into a smile. Hanna’s face was just plain expressionless.

“Erm, Joongki, can I borrow Hanna for a while? Just a minute. A girls talk.” I pulled Hanna’s wrist.

Pft.. like I care if the pretty boy is going to kill me just because I ‘ruined’ their date.

“What?” Hanna frowned.

“Where do U think they really go?” I whispered.

“Who? Haneul and Seunghyun? Uhm, I don’t know. Maybe Joongki was right, they’ll probably at the store.” Hanna said sounding not sure of her own answer.

“But, what if they’re not there? What if they’re somewhere doing something else?” I blurted out the mind boggling things.

Hanna widened her eyes. “What do U mean by ‘something else’?”

Okay, so maybe I was the only one thinking about that.

“Well, U know them. They’re always up to something bad.” I retorted.

I heard someone calling his sister from behind. A panting yet familiar voice.

“Noona.” I turned around. That was Chandoo, my little brother.

“Oh, hi Hanna noona.” Chandoo greeted Hanna who always adored him. I think someday, she might file an adoption for Chandoo.

“What are U doing here?” I asked as Chandoo tried to catch his breath.

“Haneul noona… and her friend… they… fuuuh…” Chandoo panted.

“Calm down, buddy. Take a deep breath and exhaled slooooowly.” Joongki instructed Chandoo.

“Okay, I’m cool now. Thanks, hyung.” Joongki smiled a fatherly smile.

“So, U were saying…” Hanna said.

“Uhm, I saw Haneul and noona and her friend at the Lol Lol store. They were planning to pull a prank on Hanna noona.”

“What?” Hanna blew up. She HATES prank.

“Wait. How did U know about it?” I asked.

“I sorta overheard their plan.” Chandoo replied while avoiding my eyes. I smelled something fishy.

“It’s sort of, not sorta.” Joongki corrected Chandoo’s pronunciation.

He shrugged his shoulder. “Whatever.”

“So, what was the plan? Did U hear it?” Hanna asked.

“I don’t really hear it clearly but they something about Mr. Hen Li or something and a love note. Oh, Haneul noona’s friend said he’ll write U the fake love note. And Haneul noona mentioned something about Hanna noona crushing over that Hen ahjusshi.” Chandoo explained.

“Uh oh.” I gasped as I realized the situation. I could sense jealousy coming from Joongki.

He raised his right eyebrow. “A crush, Hanna? Is there anything that I should know?”

Hanna chuckled. “What did U really heard, Chandoo? Haha. What crush? I don’t know what he’s talking about, Joongki.” Hanna muttered while laughed nervously.

She gave me a help-me-will-u- look.

“That’s true, Joongki. My brother is just rambling. He doesn’t even know what he heard.” This time, I also let out a nervous laugh.

“Right, Chandoo?” I pinched Chandoo’s waist giving him a sign to leave before matters get worse.

“Y..yeah, hyung. I think… I better go now. Got a… stuff to do. Ciao!” And with that, Chandoo left.

“Somehow, I still think that U owed me an explanation.” Joongki narrowed his eyes.

“What should I do?” Hanna asked me.

I shrugged. Hanna puffed her cheeks and sighed silently.

“So, what are u guys planning to do?” Joongki asked both of us as we walked slowly.

Hanna and I exchanged looks. “Plan for what?” We both said in unison.

“Plan to get back to Haneul and Seunghyun. I mean, if they want to play games with us, then we should do the same.” Joongki clarified.

He must have realized our clueless faces.

“Don’t tell me U girls don’t have any intention to wind them up?” Joongki asked in disbelief.

“Sorry, but all this while Haneul is the one who always plot those pranks up and we’re sorta her sidekicks.” I rationalized.

“Okay, if U girls want, I can help.” Joongki offered.

“Yes, please.” Hanna said with a bright smile on her face.

End of Min ah’s pov

******************************************

Hello, late update again. I know and I’m sorry :)

I don’t really hve anything to say, but I hope u like it.

Comment please and for the non-subscribers, please subscribe:)

TY, ILY… Mmuahh mmuahh:)