Envy Doesn't Suit You (Yoojung/Doyeon)

101-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requester: ggroupscausedmydeath

Pairing: Choi Yoojung/Kim Doyeon

Genre: Humour/Fluff

Prompt: "B1A4's Jinyoung came onto the Produce 101 set for the first time and everyone in Yum Yum team FREAKS OUT. Well, mainly Choi Yoojung. Doyeon sees this and gets jealous."

Chapter Song: 'It's Over' by Lee Hi (Lee Hayi)

 

 "Oh my god guys!" Soyeon ran into the room, gesturing wildly with her hands as she tried to regain enough breath to speak. The other members of Yum Yum team waited in anticipation for what the excited girl was going to say. 

"You'll never guess who just arrived!" she squealed, pointing towards the door of the practice room before she'd even finished her statement. The other girls crossed their arms and raised their eyebrows, hoping that she would just tell them the oh-so-exciting news.

"Jinyoung from B1A4 is in the room next door talking to the 'In The Same Place' team!" and the reaction was instantaneous. Every single person rushed towards the door at once, headed by Choi Yoojung who had used her small stature to gain a lead on all the other members of the team. 

When the others caught up to her she had her nose pressed up against the glass and was watching, mesmerised and the leader of the popular boy group spoke to the opposing team. Even though she was a trainee herself, she hadn't met many actual idols (if you didn't count ASTRO, Hello Venus and 5urprise who were her company seniors.) 

She squealed when the composer gestured for them to come in, completely unaware of the disapproving gaze that followed her movements. She was able to get one of the filming crew to let her borrow a camera and went to crouch right in front of the handsome man, internally squealing the whole time. Only one person seemed unhappy with her reaction but she didn't notice, wrapped up as she was in the situation. 

"That must be hard right Yoojung?" He asked and she could have died right there. As it was, she was frozen in shock for a few moments before promptly losing her balance and falling backwards. 

Today was a good day. However, she would soon have to deal with something that may dampen her mood a bit. 

Doyeon would have been lying if she said she wasn't jealous. Was it really necessary for Yoojung to act so undignified around their teacher? It was embarrassing to watch, or at least, that's what she told herself was bothering her. In all reality, she'd felt the anger build every second that she watched the small girl fangirl over Jinyoung until she'd forced herself to look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter