Important Authors Note!

101-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I'd like to say hello to all of my readers! I'm so glad that you're enjoying the stories so far and thank you for all the wonderful requests I've recieved and am continuing to receive!

From this point onwards in the series, I will no longer be uploading one-shot in the order previously dictated in the Forward of the story. The reason for this is that many of them are Canon to Produce 101 and right now I have no inspiration for this kind of story. I don't want to write or post chapters that are sub-par or boring to read so for now, I'm going to Juno forward in the list and start writing some of the more AU prompts that I've recieved.

I'm really sorry if this means that there will be a delay on your particular request, I will still definitely write it, just at a later date so please don't think that I've forgotten any of the requests because I have every single one of them logged. 

Also! I may be slowing my updates down to just 1 chapter a day to try sure that they're better quality.

I'll be going into hospital on Monday (250416) so my updates may slow dramatically for a short time but If I do, by chance, stop updating for a short while, know that this story will not be abandoned and I'll always come back to write. 

That being said, please feel free to continue sending requests (bonus points if it's an interesting AU with a well outlined prompt instead of just a pairing!)

I'll try and have the next one up later today!  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter