Swan Princess (Pinky/INayoung)

101-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requester: SicWoodsxxx 

Pairing: Zhou Jieqiong/Im Nayoung

Genre: Humour/Fluff/Supernatural

Prompt: "I swear Siyeon!  I just saw a Swan turn into a beautiful Greek goddess-like woman! And she was freaking !!" 

Song: Macarena by Matilda 

"You're crazy," a tinny voice intoned across the line. It was clear that she didn't believe a word that the other girl had just said and she wasn't in the mood for crazy fairy stories. Nayoung huffed, staring out across the lake once more before turning her attention back to the conversation. 

"I swear Siyeon! I just saw a Swan turn into a Greek-godess like woman!  And she was freaking !!" Siyeon could hear the over-abundance of exclamation marks in the sentence and sighed again.

"What ever you say Nayoung Unnie," and then she hung up, leaving Nayoung with nothing but the repeated beeping of the dial tone. "Fine, don't believe me then," she muttered sourly, stuffing the phone back into her pocket and turning back to what had caught her attention in the first place. 

Not too far away, knee deep in water, was a woman that she'd never seen before. Her long black hair fell down her back in gentle waves and her luminescent brown eyes stared back in a questioning manner. She didn't appear to be angry for having a complete stranger watching her, but rather intrigued the awe displayed on her face. 

"I'm terribly lost, could you tell where this is?" the mysterious girl asked, blinking as if to break the spell of silence that had engulfed them. Nayoung didn't answer, still trying to take in the magnificent sight in front of her. Just moment ago, this stunning young lady had been a majestic Swan, making it's way peacefully through the reeds. 

"I-I You- but you were a Swan!" was Nayoung's very intelligent reply, making her want to facepalm the minute the words had left . What a way to make a first impression, this is why Siyeon hadn't believed a word of her wild story. 

The girl chuckled, bringing a hand to to muffle the bell-like sound. "Such an astute observation. I hadn't noticed," she was clearly joking and it made Nayoung want to bury her head in the riverbank from embarrassment. "Sorry just- I wasn't expecting it is all." She muttered in response, diverting her eyes to stare out across the open water. 

"Do not apologize, to a human like yourself, such an event is not exactly commonplace. I am not offended." The smaller girl sung in response.

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter