Hmm...

***stal is ****
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, this update was done by InfiniteCosmos_ and myself. It is a collaboration! Woohoo! Hope you all like it. *InfiniteCosmos_  and me bow together*

Enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal’s pov

5 yrs later…

 

Vic umma become a top notch actress in China, Luna immersed herself in musicals and become a highly sought after singer and Amber got scouted by a big entertainment industry in the US. She joined them for 2 years to do music production then left to setup up a new music work studio with her friends. That is when I lost contact with her.

 

For me, I retired from SM 2 yrs after Amber left. ***tal was no longer an item as *** came out and declared his love for Soosoo. It caused an outranging uproar and both of them chose to pursue their love and thus left the entertainment industry totally.

 

I’m now in my third year in studying my degree in designing for I planned to join my sister in her  BLANC & ECLARE company. 

As I was researching for my final year project, I was disturbed by students cheering loudly, “Kyaa, He is so handsome!”, “Gosh, he has such small face, even smaller than mine! His features are so delicate!”

 

Gal A : “Im going to faint, to think I breathe the same air as him. “

Gal B : “Is he attached?”

Gal C : “Why do you bother, I’m so going to chase after him!”

Gal D shouted to Gal C : “Yes, he is going to be attach to meeeeee! You better remove that wishful thinking NOW!”

Gal E: “The top he wears is so dashing!”

Guy A: “I have that one too, you want to see?”

Gal E stared at Guy A in disgust, “Get lost! You better throw that sweater away, you are ruining the image of the top!”

Guy B: “That face definitely slay, I going to fix an appointment for a plastic surgery!“

Guy C: “God is so unfair, he is so good looking and has the captivating charms."

 

I turned to look at what they were fangirling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter