I am waiting

***stal is ****
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

 

What does she means by that?

 

“Yap!” She spoke again making me agitated.

 

Without thinking, I grabbed her small bony chin and spat, “Don’t you dare to tease me, I’m your princess!”   

 

It feels so good to be touching her.

Her face is really so small.

 

I reminded her again, “You are my servant, remember?”

 

I swore I saw a glint of sadness in her sparkling eyes for a split of milliseconds before she turned to her usual goofy mode. She half closed her eyes and I thought she looked hell kind of y as if in bed room mode.

 

I hope that time can stop at that moment with only both of us.

 

If only if I can have special powers, I will ask for freeze moment and teleport.

Freeze this moment till eternally and teleport us back to my 4 walls, in my bed room.

 

She then turned her head and continued to watch the performance.  Luna asked me, “How was it?”

 

I just talked to Luna on random stuff for a while before I turned to “watch the performance” in front of me.

 

I want to touch her badly.

 

Yes, I can just do that!

 

 I then pretend to touch her shoulders straightening her posture. She played with me and my heart just swelled with happiness.

 

I don’t need to have a lot of things to be happy.

I can just be happy by being with her and interacting with her.

Wae she has so much charm over me?

Wae?

 

She turned her head back to watch the performance and I cant help but to smile while admiring her back with her black singlet under the gold mash material that barely can hold her hotness.

 

My baby just looked so good in this.

She looked so good in everything.

She is natural.

Good looking in everything though she looked better under my care.

 

Luna then tapped on my tights, eye contact with me and looked at my crush.

I fidgeted with my hair to release some heat that was erupting out of my body.

 

Soojung, hold yourself, don’t pounce on her.

\At least not here!

 

She snapped her head to face me and touched my elbow!

 

She touched me first!

 

My inner voice screamed at me, informing me and making having the urge to touch her back.

 

Breathe Soojung

Breathe Soojung

 

I looked at her and she rumbled, “Oppa’s performace was awesome!”

 

What! You are getting my attention to tell me of you are girl fanning over Oppa?

 

My hand just released the urge to have some skinship with her. My hand combed her hair affectionately that was irritating her since just now.

 

Amber, why are you doing this to me?

Complimenting another man in front of me?

You really cannot see my heart for you?

Are you so blind?

Even Luna knows about it.

 

She continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter