My heart is beating

Love from tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Taekwoon entered the royal and exquisite hall where most people are dancing. The first thing he thought was to lookout for his brothers and soon, he saw the youngest waving frantically at him. He returned with a small gesture before seeing his ma'am pulling him aside and talking to him. He sighed and shook his head before noticing someone familiar that made his heart flutter.

...Cha Hakyeon...

  The young prince was standing at a platform greeting some ladies and gentlemen, obviously bored and somehow a little troubled written on his face. After greeting yet another lady, he yawned a little while his father looked at him, determined. "UGH! There is no way my son will fall in love in this state!" he groaned, defeated. The queen who was beside him said, "Be patient, dear. He will anytime."

  'Damn it, I need a distraction.' Hakyeon thought, looking away from a gentleman who greeted him but to be met by a young man who was standing far away from him and staring with sad eyes. They could not pry their gaze for a moment as they continued with their gazes locked that only did the unknown man with the mask walked away and to the balcony he went. Hakyeon found it strange as he instinctively went towards Taekwoon without knowing the reason why. He entered it only to hear a beautiful and light singing voice which sounds awfully familiar.

  "Aargh..." Hakyeon groaned at the pain attacking his head, yet again.

  "Sing for me, please." the young prince pleaded while a boy around his age sings with a light tone. He listens to it with his eyes closed, enjoying the sweet melody in his voice and nodding to the rhythm.

  Hakyeon shoke his head while getting confused, firstly he gets attracted to the this mysterious man that he knows nothing of and secondly this weird random imaginations kept appearing in his head out of nowhere. He just shrugged the thoughts while he went up to Taekwoon. He tapped on his shoulder and Taekwoon turned around i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter