Caught Red-handed

Love from tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  A bright and sunny day came round, and everyone in the whole village, especially ladies, were preparing for the Royal prince to come to their houses personally...Well, he's not really alone.

  To start off, both his friends had followed Hakyeon because they had obviously wanted to find their lovers. Not to mention that his other friend, Minhyuk, had tagged along as well because he had not been to the Royal ball to celebrate the Prince's birthday and upon hearing about him visiting everyone in town, he wanted to see if he could flirt with any gorgeous lady he see.

  To Minhyuk's luck, Wonshik had immediately led them to the house where Jaehwan lived, still not forgetting the road that had led him to his now lover. He smiled at the memory.

  When Hakyeon had knocked on the wooden door, he had expected to see Sanghyuk or Hongbin, much better if it was the person who had danced with him the night before. Instead, when the door creaked open, he was face to face with a beautifully petite lady with rosy red cheeks and black ebony hair. She had gorgeous brown eyes and lips so plump, that Hakyeon was momentarily shock to take in the features of this unbelievably gorgeous lady.

  "Hello there." He said after recovering from his stupor. "Oh, your highness!" She gasped as she went to curtsey, head bow low as she recovered back. "I'm here to look for someone. Is there anyone else besides you?"

  "No your majesty. My two brothers were out of this house a moment ago, only I'm here left." She said, batting her eyelashes innocently. Hakyeon seemed to believe everything she said. However, Wonshik and Hongbin were discussing something being their back. "Are you sure we're at the right place?" Hongbin asked. "I'm sure! Jaehwan had led me here before."

  "That's odd. Jaehwan never told me about having a sister." Hongbin nodded at Wonshik's words. "Neither did Sanghyuk, and she seemed too beautiful to even resemble any of her brothers…" "I thought I heard her voice before..." Wonshik said while Hongbin looked at him in disbelief. "You did?"

  "Hey, what you guys talking about?" Minhyuk suddenly walked in, joining their conversation. "About her. Something about that girl seems...Odd." Minhyuk's eyes widened. "So you're saying that..." "Let's find out more first." And the trio agreed.

  Entering the house, Hakyeon just followed the girl while the trio looked looked around the house, trying to investigate any suspicion around. There was nothing bad about the house, but Minhyuk can sense there is a strange and familiar aura around here.

  Minhyuk's a very sharp and courageous boy who had been out to various adventures and whenever he's defeating monsters and evil witches, there will always be this strange aura surrounding him, which is what he is feeling right now.

  "Young lady. Would you mind signing your signature for me?" Hakyeon asked the girl. "Of course."

  She took a feathered pen out of the pocket of her apron and with one swish on a paper she was done. Hakyeon gasped as he took out the paper with the signature in his pocket, then looked back at her. "So it's you?"

  "Yes, my prince." She said sweetly. "I disguised myself as a man to just hang out with my brothers, but I didn't know that you would ask to dance with me. I do like you, your majesty."

  Hakyeon's heart leapt with joy, but then looking into her eyes...He doesn't feel anything. That strange feeling he had felt when had danc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter