With no brothers, I'm helpless

Love from tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The next morning right after the night at the ball, everything seemed normal. The same ordering of the lady to Taekwoon, Sanghyuk and Jaehwan busily fooling around in the house since they were not allowed to be out of the mansion, not to mention that they were still over the rainbow about the night before. It was surely one of the best nights they ever have.

  That evening, Taekwoon did his normal market shopping for food. Well, he had to since his stepbrothers' appetites were huge. "Hey! Did you know..." "Prince Hakyeon is...to everyone's house." "He is looking for....that matches the signature." All Taekwoon heard were rumors about the Prince, and what is this about matching about signatures? His question was answered immediately when something caught his eye.

  Walking up to it, he saw posters of an announcement with a red symbol by the top right corner of it, meaning that it came from the palace. Reading the contents, his heart raced. The prince is going to visit every people's house the next day in search of the person who danced with him that night and to prove that he was the person, he had to show his signature and if it matches the one he had, he would be married to the Prince Hakyeon.

  Tearing down the poster, he slipped it into his pocket and immediately went his way back home. His mind was full of thoughts. He was the one who danced with him at the ball, but then again how does the signature prove that he was the one who danced with him. It only has to be the signature that belonged to the other party a.k.a him, while the only thing he had brought that day was his music score that he decided to sing with his signature. Wait...

  Upon the realisation, his eyes widened. "He's got my signature from the music score?" With that he quickened his steps to the cottage until he was inside of it. Placing the groceries to one side of the kitchen, he rushed to his room and searched for the uniform that Sanghyuk had lent to him. There in the left pocket of his suit was a piece of paper sticking out. He slipped it out before unfolding it. The contents of the music score was still ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter