|| Chapter 3: Bittersweet ||

THORN BONDS

Two days later... 

Soohyun/Gahi's POV: 

Koda Hyung and I were jumping over rooftops, patrolling the city, like we always do at night. Making sure the city was safe, and there was nothing going on since, to be honest, the past few months have been hectic as hell lately. So much crime and happening, Koda and I were starting to wonder if there was ever going to be a break at all. 

"Nothing is going on? That's a en first," Koda said. 

I laughed, "Right-" I trailed on. 

Junhyung, who I knew to be Junghee's twin brother, was out skateboarding at 11 PM. 

"It's already so dark out what the is he doing out, doesn't he know that he's in more danger since Dealo is in critical condition?" Koda asked in slight worry, as he looked over to meet eyes with me. He was bent down a little on top of the roof. We were on the second story of this library building.

I signed in slight frustration as I jumped down from the second story, Koda didn't stop me, like I thought he would. Instead, he jumped down along with me. 

Junhyung jumped slightly looking up at me with shocked eyes. 


"Soohyun?" He asked shocked.

"Why the are you out kid?" I asked. I realized he kept looking down at his feet. 

"Why am I not supposed to be out?" he asked.

"You're in more danger now! Since your brother is in critical condition! And I don't think your dance training can protect you!" I scolded the kid.

Junhyung glared at me, "I can fight thank you very much!" he said in frustration. 

"Oh really?" I asked. 

He punched me in the shoulder, it was sharp and it slightly hurt. I got up and softly punched back in the shoulder. 
After a while, we were playing fighting. I had him in a headlock. And that's when I seemed to realize that I knew this fighting style. And I can tell Koda did too.
"You en brat-" I trailed on. 

He covered my mouth, he looked around before he took his hand off and put his skateboard to his backpack. Before he softly pushed me and Koda to an alleyway.

"Gahi Hyung-' He trailed on.

"What the Dealo!?" I called in a soft voice.
All Koda did was glare at the kid with a gentle but stern glare. 

"Look- Hyungs, I'm sorry- It's just-" Junghee trailed on. 


He was trying to hide something, and I can tell he was taking a while to answer. Because he didn't want to tell us. "Does anyone even know or did you en keep this from everyone?" I asked. 

"Gahi-" Koda trailed on. 

Dealo shook his head, "It's okay-" He said. 
"Only Youngji knows- and now you guys-" Dealo said.

"Why didn't you tell everyone? We could help you!" I scolded quietly. 

"I told you, I panicked-" Dealo softly said. 

"So you would rather worry us then tell us ?" Koda asked this time before I could say anything. 

Dealo looked down, "I jumped to the conclusions because my brother's in danger-" Dealo answered. 

That's when Koda and I finally realized what this was about.

Junghee almost jumped when I hugged him. 
"Gahi Hyung-" He trailed on. 

"I'm glad you're okay- Sorry about your brother though," I said.
He looked at me shocked. I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm not mad at you anymore- at first I was- but knowing you did this for your brother- I'm not- because I know if I was in the same boat I would have done the same thing," I said. "Though I still think you should tell the others-" I said. 

"Zimo Hyung might kill me-" Dealo mumbled. 

"We'll hold him back- plus, you did the hardest part- telling Youngji and Gahi," Koda said. 

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not even the scariest one- Daeyou is," I said.

Koda laughed, "True-" he trailed on. 

"Are you guys sure- they won't kill me?" Dealo asked.

"Dealo, you knew us all since you were 7 years old. Sure they will be disappointed, mad or slightly angry. But they would get over it," I said.

Dealo gulped. But he nodded. 


Dealo/Choi Junghees POV: 

I signed I wasn't surprised when I saw Koda and Gahi was standing on the roof. Watching me go into the dormitories. I rolled my eyes, knowing why they are here. And why they won't leave right away. Until I'm inside because they were worried. But then my brother was protected. But everyone thought I was my brother so I guess that's why.

As I sat in bed, I couldn't help but think that I kind of missed the hideout and my own room. But I wasn't giving up yet, not until I find out what happened to my brother.