|| Chapter 1: Injured||

THORN BONDS

 

Zelo's POV: 

I was running away, I was losing so much blood. Hard to believe that happened right after school. I hope my Hyungs are not worrying about me too much. When I looked over, after stopping no one was chasing me anymore. I signed in relief and looked back over to the front. I put my hand on my side covering the wound I had. I had no time to move my foot forward. Cause the next thing I knew I had dropped to my knees slowly and fell to the floor, and everything was black. 


Jung Hee/Dealo's POV: 

  I was walking on the streets until I saw My brother laying on the bridge, I was shocked when I saw his shirt, blood was soaking through his shirt, I ran over to him.

When I got there I put a hand on his arm and it was cold, But his heart was still slowly beating even if his breathing stopped and he was unconscious. There were bruises on his chest. I cringed when I saw it. My eyes widened to the size of ping pong balls when I saw the wound that looked the worse. I blinked back tears, 

He had Blonde and brown, I knew he just dyed it for a comeback, it was blonde on top and dark brown on the bottom. And I had Dark red hair, I was thinking I would change it to the same or wear a wig, I will worry about that later. 

  So I put my hoodie up, I knew what I had to do already, especially with the text I saw from Chunghyun, That bastard. What a traitor he is. I picked my brother up before I started running off to get help from the hospital that was actually close by here.
"Someone Help! My brother Lost too much blood and he is unconscious!" I said tears rolled down my eyes. As Doctors and nurses were frantic. They took my brother and wheeling him away on a stretcher. I felt weak, numb almost. 

I sat in the room. Until the doctor came out, I stood up.. He told me my brother would be in a coma for a little. I felt saddened as the doctor walked away. After he told me that it's okay if I go in the room; I walked in.. I felt bad for what I'm about to do... I took out my walkie-talkie and my phone and put it on the side of the hospital bed. 

  I also took off my dog tag and my ring. The ring was the symbol that you're in the group and Dog tag is the identification. I put the ring on his finger. The same one I had it on. On my hand.. tears rolled down my eyes as I patted his head. "I'm sorry," I said. I took off my hoodie. I changed my clothes into the extra clothes I had to bring that were his. Because he was supposed to go to the park to skateboard with me later. But that didn't happen.

I put on his Hoddie covering my head.. I changed into his tennis shoes leaving my shoes on the floor by the chair. 

I looked down to my brother again.. I picked my walkie-talkie. I signed. "Sorry, Hyungs," I mumbled. I pressed the warning button on the walkie-talkie. Before I looked at him one last time. I leaned over and kissed his forehead; before I turned and ran. I ran out of the hospital room, like a gush of wind... Knowing my hyung would be here in a few minutes or so. And I was right...

When I was running to the exit. I saw Tae hyung run in. He had Tracked the walkie-talkie. Behind him were the others. The good thing was I told the doctor from the start that the one he was helping was me not The person he actually is. 

He won't remember he is in BAP. He had amnesia. I let a tear slipped down. Before I ran. When I got to the dorm it was already 7 pm. I had my brothers phone and backpack. 

I saw a lot of fans were around the building, and Guards let me through the building of my brother's dorm. When I got into the dorm room, I knew because I was here when it was just my brother home before. I walked to the front door. I sighed to myself softly. I took out the key that Zelo uses from the sweater the front pocket of his backpack. I opened the door and walked in. 

I walked in to see Himchan hyung was in the kitchen, Yongguk Hyung was on the couch just writing music, Daehyun Hyung was sitting on the dining table, Yongjae hyung was reading a book and finally, Jongup was lifting weights. 

I carefully closed the door and locked the door. I was being as quiet as I can, but they heard. As they looked over, even Himchan Hyung poked his head out of the kitchen. 

"Maknae, why are you so late coming home?" Himchan Hyung asked worriedly. "It's already 7:30 pm," He said. 

I was smiling on the inside, that Junhong had such caring Hyungs. 
I didn't know what to tell Himchan Hyung. 

So I just told him half the truth.

I took off my brothers shoes and jacket, that I was wearing. "I was at the skating park and lost track of time," I said.

Himchan Hyung frowned but didn't say anything. 

I felt bad for not telling him everything that happened. But I didn't know what happened to my brother myself. I was clenching my jaw and fist and didn't notice until I noticed everyone in the room was looking at me with confused and worried faces. 

"Maknae are you okay?" Daehyun Hyung asked. 

"I'm fine," I said. I lied again, I mean I couldn't tell them the truth, just yet. 

Yongguk Hyung looked like he didn't believe me, but he didn't say anything.

And I didn't think of Koda Hyung and Gahi Hyung. I'm pretty sure those two would notice for sure that its Junghong and not me. But I had to atleast do something.

 

Timeskip: 

The next day at school... I went to school. I looked to the side to see vertical, which was the maknae of Jongki son's group. Jongki has caused us a lot of problems since I could remember. Also adding the fact that Jongki was the one that kidnapped Chanhee Hyung when he was younger. 

Vertical was looking at me with shocked eyes. I had dyed my hair last night, to look like Zelo's right now. (The hair in Skydive/ Noir) 

He growled at me when I passed by, and I knew he was the one who hurt my brother, or atleast one of them. There had to be more...

I smirked down at him. I was 6 foot 2 inches, just like my younger twin brother. And Vertical was 5'5, shorter than even Jongup Hyung. 
When in classes I remember my brother's math professor was looking at me with a shocked look on his face. When I got even the hardest question right. When usually by that time Zelo would have a hard time. 

I have always been better at school than my brother, I have always loved to learn new things. And that could also explain a lot. 

Come lunchtime, when I was sitting eating lunch, Vertical came over. hitting his hand on the table, everyone looked over. 

I looked up at him, "What do you want?" I asked.

"Who are you?" He asked. 

"You don't remember me?" I asked. 

"You can't be Junghong. He was supposed to be in critical condition." He said.

"So it was you?" I said silently.

"What?" He asked. 

I shrugged and stood up to throw my plate away. Since I finished everything. Although the cooking couldn't pass Youngji Hyungs cooking, it was enough to satisfy me. I walked out of the lunch room, with him calling out to me. 

I wanted to punch his face so badly but I had to stop myself. 

Classes were done, so I went home, on my brother's skateboard, angrily. I was pissed, I found a clue already and I didn't like it. I had to stop a few times to take a break. Since I was so angry.

When I finally got to my brother's dorm. The security guard was infront, with a bunch of BABYs, which is my BAP's fandom. 
I smiled at them, having calmed down a lot when coming here. I was let in by the security guard, after the hassle of the huge crowd. I went to the elevator and to BAP's floor. 

I breathe in and out slightly as I opened the door with my brother's copy of the dorm room. When walking in the others were looking at me with shocked looks. 
"What?" I asked.

"Your here earlier than expected. I would have thought you went to the skate park or something." Himchan Hyung said.

I looked down, I rushed here, forgetting Junhong never came straight here. It wasn't until I heard my brothers phone ring. 

I took out the phone out of my pocket and looked at it, and it was Gahi Hyung, only it was put as 'Soohyun Hyung' on Junhong phone.

I gulped, 'Did he know already?' I thought. 

I ignored the questions of the others in the room. And answered the phone. Putting it speaker, since I was afraid of breaking my brother's phone since I was clenching my fist too much. 

"Hello?" I questioned.

I heard a slight sigh. It was a sad one. "Junhong. Did you find out?" he asked.

'So he didn't know?' I thought.

"About my brother. Yeah, I was the one that saw him when skateboarding back to the dorm..." I said. I heard a gasp from the other members from BAP. I knew Yongguk was going to question why I didn't tell them that last night. 

There was a silence on the other line. "I'm so sorry Junhong. When we got the critical alarm, he was in the hospital. He was in a coma when we got there." He said.

I smiled sadly. I missed all 15 of them already. But I couldn't do anything about it. 

"Its okay, though the doctor said he may have amnesia," I said.

"Yeah, the doctor told Youngji Hyung that. Also if your not busy you can come here to talk to him. Maybe he might wake up sooner." Gahi hyung said.

I felt my eyes water, even if I knew BAP didn't have a schedule as of right now. I don't know if I can face Youngji Hyung, he may realize that I'm Dealo and not Zelo.

"But-" I mumbled. But I was interrupted by Gahi Hyung. 

"If you're worried about the others. They aren't going to turn you away, If anything you never come around enough anyways, the kid misses you. I can tell. I am a twin too." Gahi Hyung said. 

I looked down gulping, I was shocked, that Gahi Hyung notices that detail. 

"He does?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's so easy to tell, he keeps asking Koda and me to check on you when we do our rounds around the city and stop at your dorm, his always talking about memories with you in you guys childhood and finally his always looking old photos of you guys. So he was very excited when you asked to go skateboarding yesterday. Because according to him you haven't seen eachother in 4 months. And you don't call or text him anymore." Gahi Hyung said.

I froze in shock when I realized he saw those details, he remembered them. I could feel eyes on me and knew it was my brother's group members. But those things where true, no lie in them at all. 

"I never knew.," I said sadly. 

"It's true, You guys sounded pretty close back then. He's been worried about you so much lately, with everything going on. His always worried if your eating, sleeping and taking care of yourself. He complains about tired you look sometimes, he doesn't like it when your stressed out and stuff from your schedules. He wishes you would talk to him more about things going on.." Gahi Hyung said. 

Although I knew those things already, it was shocking to know he remembered all that. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Because here Gahi was noticing so much of what has been going on, even if I do remember talking about those stuff with him. On the phone, he sounded so stressed out and so sad. And it was all my fault. But I knew I had to do this, for my brother. It was all my fault he's hurt. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder and realized it was Daehyun Hyung, "I didn't know he felt that way.." I said sadly.

I could see Gahi smiling sadly at that. "He is your brother after all. I worry about Sehun a lot also. Anyways. I will let you go. I just wanted to let you know what happened. We will keep you updated." He said. 

I really didn't want him to hang up, but I let him. 

When we hung up, I wiped the tears that rolled down. 

"Are you okay Maknae?" Daehyun Hyung asked.

I knew they didn't know about me, and Yongguk Hyung has, but I was always wearing a hoodie than. 

I signed, I knew Zelo may be irritated that I told him earlier. And it may make this mission a tad harder if they noticed differences between us. 

"I have something to tell you guys," I said.

"No Kidding, You lied to us last night," Himchan Hyung said.

I smiled sadly. "Sorry Hyung. I just didn't want to believe it at first. T-that my brother was in the hospital In a coma, and the doctor said he may never wake up, and if he does, he may not even remember me." I said. 

I didn't miss the look of sadness they gave me. 

"Junseo?" Daehyun asked.

I shook my head. "No," I said. I smiled sadly. "Yongguk Hyung isn't the only one who has an identical twin brother. I do also.." I said.

They all gave me a shocked look. 
"You have a twin brother!" They all said in shook. 

"Yeah. And It looks like I screwed up everything, I didn't try calling him, or texting him before. And now he is in the hospital. And it may be all my fault." I said. I wasn't lying on that. I really felt that way. Although I did text him and call him, left him messages and he didn't check it. 

"The one time that I finally reach out to him in 5 months, I run into him bloody endlessly," I said sadly.

"I'm the worse brother in the world," I chocked out, as tears rolled down my cheeks again. I felt someone hugging me tightly, and I knew it was Yongguk Hyung. I think it may because he had a twin brother also. Although I had no idea how close they were. After a while the others joined in, they were, of course, disappointed that I didn't tell them before, or Junhong didn't.  ​​